Chapter 8.

Don't be a silent reader :)

Listen to Gorgeous by Taylor Swift...it is perfect for this chapter :)

...

Scarlett's POV.

After a surprisingly good time with Trevor, he dropped me back home. My mom had already left for work leaving me a note on the refrigerator: Chinese takeaway in the refrigerator, heat it and eat it. I'll be home by 9:00. I sighed as I took the takeaway and shut the refrigerator door.

As I put my lunch in the oven, I took out my phone to check on any new messages. I had two messages, one from Roxie (Muffinlover) and other from an unknown number. I decided to open the unknown person's first.

Unknown number:

Hey! Can we hang at ur place 2day?

Me:

Umm...Do I know u?

Unknown number:

Oh sorry! It's Sabrina. Trevor's friend.

Me:

Ohh! Hii. Of course, we can hang, but I have a date with Trevor tonite. So, can you come over in the afternoon :)

Sabrina Spellman:

About that! Trevor wanted me to help u dress up. You know coz its ur first date.

Me:

Okay, then come over whenever you want :)

Sabrina Spellman:

'kay. See you in some time.

I put my phone down and called Roxie. We had a very good half hour talk. I filled her in with what happened at the mall. But I didn't tell her that I was warming up to him. It was something I wanted to keep to myself till I figured it out. I went to my room and started doing my homework.

I completed my homework and so I decided to go through my Instagram feed. I saw Joseph posting pictures of him and his boyfriend and smile to myself. I missed him a lot. Just then I heard my doorbell and went to check it.

Sabrina was standing at the door, with a huge smile plastered on her face. She was carrying a backpack with her. I asked her to come in and closed the door behind her. We directly went upstairs as she did not want to drink or eat anything. I was still a bit awkward around her. We sat in my room in complete silence.

She was exploring my room and I watched her actions in silence.

"So...why does Trevor doesn't like his parents?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"His father is the mayor, always busy with his errands and his mother is supposed to be with his father the whole time. Also, Mr. Lockart wants Trevor to turn like him which he hates completely!" She replied.

We talked a lot after that. She is not very fond of her parents either. She popped up the question about my father a lot of times but I dodged it carefully. It was finally time for me to get ready for my first fake date with Trevor.