Chapter 19.

Trevor's POV.

I froze. I have never loved anyone before. Scarlett was not that different, her and Sabrina were a lot similar. Then why do I love her?

I was afraid that she won't feel the same. My palms got sweaty, I wanted to leave the class and tell Sabrina about my discovery. She will definitely be surprised!

I knew I liked her because of her sassy attitude and the strength to go on talking about friends for hours, but Love it is a very strong word and a feeling.

I never knew the meaning of Love because I never fell in love. I was scared but wanted to experience it the same time. But before telling this to Scarlett I had to sort it out. I needed to talk with Sabrina.

The lecture finally ended. I rushed out of the doors and went to Sabrina's locker. She came there after a good 10 minutes. She smiled and opened her locker. Stuffing her books in and cussing under her breath.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I forgot my AP book!" She whined.

"It's okay, we are bunking school anyways." I smiled.

"What makes you think that I'll bunk with you." She sassed.

"The fact that I'm in LOVE with Scarlett." I whispered.

"You're what?" She said.

She was shocked. Her eyes were gonna pop out of her socket anytime. I took her hand and dragged her outside the school, pushing through confused teens.

We got into the car and she was still silent. I knew she was processing what she heard because these words were not spoken often.

"You love Scarlett?" She whispered to herself.

I drove to OUR spot. It was where Sabrina and I use to go and confess or share important things. It a garden but with less people and was very peaceful.

"When did you realize?" Sabrina question.

"In my Math lecture. I cannot get her out of my mind 'Brina." I spoke.

"It's okay. But, the question is...do you want her to know?"

"Not right now. I mean, I need to sort out my feelings first. Plus, with the whole Clarissa drama, I don't want to get anyone distracted. Also, she has had a lot in her plate...So, I'll tell her maybe after the whole problem is solved and Clarissa goes to jail." I briefly spoke.

"Good idea. What did you need me for, if you have it all sorted?" She asked.

"I needed to say it out loud. I'm scared, what if I scare her?"

"Don't worry, Trev. You won't and believe me, okay?" She patted my back.

"Okay." I smiled.

Scarlett's POV.

I was sitting in my house, getting bored to death. My leg was alright now, but the doctor suggested to not go outside the house. Joseph and I talked so much but it got boring. FRIENDS got boring too. This is coming from ME a die-hard fan of FRIENDS.

I tried buttering my mother to let me go for a walk at least but she denied. She thought it was not safe for me, especially when the person who did it is not found. Roxie came and updated me about school. She told me how Trevor gave her a ride and she admitted that she was afraid of him. I laughed at the last part. Trevor is not scary at all, he is a sweetheart.

Trevor, he didn't visit me. I felt bad and hurt. I mean he could've come and at least told me about his status with Clarissa. I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up. What if he is in danger? I had to get out of this house!!! I rested my eyes and heard the door open and a loud bang.

"Mom? Joseph?" I shouted.

"Chill! It's me Lett." the voice shouted back. It was no other than Josephine.

He came to my room and dropped off the grocery bags on the floor, sighed and then dropped himself on my bed. He tried moving my leg but I hissed as he did that. I said I was better, I haven't recovered yet.

"How was grocery shopping?" I asked.

"Average, it would've been fun if you were there." He replied. "How are you feeling?"

"My leg doesn't hurt mu..."

"How do you feel about Trevor not visiting you?" He cut me off.

"Hurt. But it's okay, he must have his reasons." I whispered the last part.

"Good point. I don't know why, but I think he hates me." Joseph states.

"It's maybe because he doesn't know you are gay. He is probably just jealous." I laughed.

"Whatever. I am making burritos, wanna have some?" He asked.

"I would love some."

We went down and I was still talking with Joseph. He is one of those people around whom you always feel happy and confident. We dropped the Trevor topic for a while. He started talking about his weird encounter with an old lady at a store, who followed him in every aisle he went.

"So...I was like, mind your own business lady, leave me alone! Do you love Trevor?"

I was laughing so hard but his questions took me by surprise. The smile vanished and I got all serious.

"What?! No! I LIKE HIM, Love is a strong word. Too strong according to me. Also, I am sure with this because I was wondering about it a few days ago." I answered.

"I don't love Trevor Lockhart."

...

Hello Angels!

Scarlett doesn't love Trevor! That's sad :(

Anyway, sorry for the late update. My exams got finished yesterday and I am showered by projects. But I promise to update whenever I get time.

Comment down your thoughts about the chapter.

Don't forget to vote :)

Violette.