Chapter 10.

Scarlett Jensen.

I had one of the most wonderful sleep that night. Everything was falling into pieces. My mind was clear from any unwelcomed thoughts. I woke up the next day happy and fresh. For once, I was looking forward to going to school. I went downstairs and filled my mother with yesterday's information. She was happy to hear Trevor's intentions.

After having a tummy filling breakfast, I went to my room and changed into light blue skinny jeans and an oversized dark blue sweatshirt. I tied my hair into a tight bun. I also decided to wear  silver hoops along with white sneakers. Winking at myself, I went downstairs and opened the door.

For some reason I wanted to look more presentable today. Well, it wasn't for some reason, it was for Trevor. Even though it was a fake date and probably Trevor didn't overthink like in the shower like me, I wanted to look good.

Roxie was standing right outside on her phone. As she saw me exit my home, she put down her phone and smiled at me, waving and jumping up and down.

"Morning, Beauty!" She greeted.

"Good morning, Rox" I replied.

"Someone is in a good mood today." She teased as we began to walk towards the school.

"Yesterday night was fun." I smiled, remembering the dancing scene.

"Tell me everything." She excitedly jumped.

This was the second time I was repeating everything. She jumped every now and then. She thought that the dance thing was "our moment." We reached school and greeted a very pissed Sabrina. Apparently a cheerleader spilled her iced coffee on her. Scott waved at me from a distance and I felt Roxie shift uncomfortably next to me.

Something had definitely happened between the two of them. I was surely going to figure it out. We reached our art class and since my curiosity was killing me, I decided to ask her.

"What is going on with you and Scott?" I whispered, getting a death glare from Ms. Monroe.

"Nothing, why?" She whispered back.

"I told you everything about yesterday, you need to warm up to me too," I said.

"We dated for a while until he got bored and decided to break up with me." She blandly said but I swear she was hurt within.

"Sorry," I said in an apologetic tone.

I completed my art but I could not believe that Scott was one of those guys. I always thought of him as a nice and kind-hearted guy. I wanted to hear his side of the story too, so I decided to catch up with him during recess. Art period got over and the hallway was flooded with students going to their next class.

I reached my locker and saw Trevor leaning against my locker and flirting with some girl. I rolled my eyes at that sight. I walked up to him trying not to look excited to see him.

"Move away, Lockhart," I said, shoving him in the side.

"Someone is not in a good mood today." He smirked, whispering something in the girl's ear which made her leave us alone.

"I was in a very good mood until I saw you." I sarcastically replied.

"Ouch, you hurt me, Jensen." He smiled. "Anyways, my parents want to know you better. So, you are having dinner at my place today."

"I thought they hated me," I said, sounding just like yesterday.

"They still do, but they are willing to give you a try." he winked.

"I'll be there." I winked back.

A girl with red hair and a very pale skin tone watched us like some hawk. Her eyes reflected hate and obsession. If looks could kill you, I'd be dead by now. She just gave me a look which I could not comprehend and went to talk to Trevor. I ignored and went to my second class. The rest of the classes were boring. I thought about the red-headed girl and what Trevor said.