Rouxls Kaard x Reader (Fluff)

Requested By: MoMoKe366

--Your Pov--

I slowly opened my eyes, all my senses returning to me after a good nights sleep. I took a deep breath in looking around the room, I slowly let that breath out and moved my arm down to my waist placing it on my loved ones hand. I could feel his warm body pressed up against mine, holding me in place with his arms.  I tried slowly lifting myself up hoping to not wake him, I wasn't getting very far since his arms were like a seat belt making sure I couldn't leave. I stopped trying laying back on my pillow to think, I looked down at his arms and carefully tried lifting them up and off my body. After moments of focused silence I did it, I smiled to myself and sat up. I hung my legs over the side of the bed touching the cold ground that sent a slight shiver up my spine. I rested my elbows gently on my knee's and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I began to stand up but felt a pair of arms pulling me back down to my previous spot, "Thous't cannot leave" Roulx mumbled in my ear. I let out a small "hmph" and let my head rest on the pillow again, "Can you please let me up?" I giggled, Roulx mumbled some things to himself, "Why should I.?" He asked nuzzling his face into my back, I could feel the faint smirk on his face. "Well for one I gotta pee.." I stopped waiting for a response, a brief pause before his arms lifted up releasing me. I chuckled lightly saying "Thank you." I sat up and looked at Roulx leaning in to gently kiss his cheek, which returned his previous smile. I then stood up and quickly walked to go to the bathroom.

I walked back into Roulx's room to see him sitting on the edge of his bed, he looked up at me and smiled watching me get closer to sit beside him. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped one of my arms around him, "I love thou so much'th." He told me suddenly I lifted my head to look at him, "That was a like random" I giggled. "What?" He lifted an eyebrow, "Arnt'st I aloud to express my love for thoust'?" He continued smirking, staring into my eyes. I kept staring back feeling my cheeks heat up, "Well, hah.. of course! I-ignore what I said.. it was stupid.." I looked down at the ground embarrassed from my own stupidity. Roulx expression changed to concerned and surprised, "Wait'st, I didn't mean it'st that way!" He apologized, I looked up at him and laughed. "Don't worry, I'm just a bit.. sensitive." He inched closer to me and held me tight, I held him back smiling into his chest.  He released from our hug and I looked up at him once more, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips which he gladly returned back. He held my cheek with his hand lovingly, I smiled in the kiss before stopping. "Now'st! Why dont'st we make some breakfast?" Roulx asked standing up quickly, I laughed and nodded "Sure!" He held his hand out to help me stand up, which I took. He continued holding my hand as we walked to the kitchen. Our words of discussing what to make, fading the further we got. 

--A/N--

Hey guys! ahh! sorry this chapter is short.. but I hope it satisfies your Oneshot needs for this week.. (also while writing this I feel like I got the smallest of crush on him.  I don't know if I should be disappointed in myself or not.)