Jevil x Wolf! Reader

Requested By: randompersonaonearth

--Your Pov--

How did I get here? In front of this jail cell talking to a little man behind the bars, enticing me to let him out. "-And why should I let you out again..?" I asked unknowing if I should really let someone that was most likely caged up for a reason, out. He just shrugged giving me a sadistic grin from the other side, He continued holding onto the bars staring at me in silence until I started to speak up. "Listen, I don't know why you're in here but I have a very strong feeling I shouldn't be helping you." I bent my ears back and kept my tail close to my legs, This whole dungeon gave me a weird feeling in my gut. . I noticed his grip on the bars has tightened but his smile was still there. 

I stared at him frightened of what he could do if I were to let him out. I tried mustering up some courage to speak again, I opened my mouth to speak but heard a whistling in the distance. My ears motioned towards the sound, but I kept my eyes on the man. "That's my call.. I- uh.." I tried speaking but gave up and just decided to walk up the stairs, "You're not coming back, Are you." his voice echoed in the dungeon, His voice sounded almost sad. I looked back wanting to feel pity for him but kept walking instead. I ran up the stairs and into the elevator going back to the correct floor, I looked around listening to the whistling to figure out where it was coming from. I followed it to find the King and small Lancer right beside him, I stepped closer and watched Lancer's smile grow. He got closer and I knew exactly what he wanted.  I turned into my full wolf from so I was on all fours, he started to pet my head and rub my fur. I watched his father huff annoyed and started to walk away. I watched him leave and realized I was glaring. "Hey Y/n!" Lancer shouted, "Can I ride on you back?" Lancer smiled ever so hopefully at me. I nodded and his smile just seemed to grow bigger, I kneeled down slightly so he could get on easier. After he was successfully on, I started running the halls almost ramming into the guards that patrolled the halls. Some of them yelled and some just rolled their eyes and let us continue having our fun.

I started slowing down as I ran out of breath, I looked over to realize I stopped in front of the elevator. . I stared at it as well as Lancer who was sticking his tongue out, "Do you know what's on the secret floor..?" I asked Lancer, "Ah, I uh- dunno. My dad won't let me go to that floor.. But Lesser dad has told me there is a thing down their of great power..- Either that or he's just trying to spook me with bedtime stories so I never try to go there..." We stared at the elevator doors for a couple more seconds before heading off again, after I realized Lancer was getting bored of staring at an elevator.

Roulx must know more about him. . I quickly ran back to Lancer's room to drop him off there. "I'll see you around Lancer! Today was a lot of fun." I smiled changing back to my half-wolf form, "Yea! Who needs a bike when I got you! looks so much more badass too!" I cocked an eyebrow by his words, "And where did you learn to say that?" I laughed, Lancer stopped smiling with his tongue still out, "..."- "A friend!" He smiled and ran into his room. I chuckled by how adorable Lancer was, I shook my head and decided to start making my way to Roulx's shop. 

'ding' The bells chimed as I stepped in, "Welcome worms- Oh! Y/n, How'st may I assist you?" Roulx smiled cheerfully at me. "I uh, wanted to know about.. the "secret" floor." I rubbed my arm shyly, I watched his grin almost instantly fade away. "And why'st that?" he asked lifting an eyebrow with his arms folded. "Because I uh- Went.. down there?" I winced slightly- almost afraid of how he will respond, "Thou. Went. Downe. THERE." He started shouting, "I-I'm sorry! I was just really curious and didn't know what to expect!" I quickly spouted out, I slowly opened my eyes back up to see Roulx back turned to me. He took a deep breath and turned back around, "Just stay'th out." "But-" I was going to speak up but he gave me the coldest glare I've ever seen him do, I closed my mouth and just nodded instead, and left the small shop.

As I walked back to- who knows where I passed the elevator again. I kept walking past it, listening to what Roulx said, But I stopped in my tracks. Thinking whether I should listen or not. I stared at the ground thinking, 'I have to go back down there.' I muttered to myself, I looked back at the doors and proceded to walk to them. I clicked the button and the doors opened. I stepped inside and clicked the button labeled '???'.  I felt myself going lower until a sudden stop, the doors opened and I stepped onto the cold concrete stairs. I stared down them, looking at the metal bars of the cell. A gut feeling turned in my stomach that I decided to ignore and started to walk down the many steps. The tapping of my feet echoed against the walls, I could hear the slight rustling before me of the little man. Soon his pale face appearing within the surrounding darkness, with the same grin he had previously. "So, You have decided to come back." He chuckled, within his cell. I got closer at sat down on the cold hard ground inches away from the cell. This must have come as a surprise to him because his everlasting grin faded away, "Yea, I'm back, and you should get used to me. Because ima' be here for a long time, and you're going to tell me everything.."  He stayed silent for a while before his sadistic smile forming back on his face, - "Sounds good to me" He agreed followed by a laugh that sent shivers down my spine, I listened as it echoed around me. . .

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry to end it so weirdly.. this chapter was getting pretty long. But if you guys want I can make a part two? But Only if you guys want! I want to make sure you guys are getting what you want to read. But anyways, hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys next week! (P.S Thank you for all the love on this book! I'm glad you're all enjoying!)