Spade King x Lightner!Reader

Requested By: Angelbeaver36

--Your Pov--

I stood next to the Kings Throne waiting for him to return. I worked for the Spade King, But it's not like I have much of a choice. I'm kinda forced to work for him, But to be honest I don't mind it that much. He treats me.. Differently from the others. Why? I'm not really sure. He's nicer to me, treats me more like an actual person. Unless It's all in my head and I'm imagining things...But If you want to know the weird part about it, and why I'm so confused to why he treats me kinder is that.. I'm a lightner, and the King hates lightners. I've started to stop questioning it. O-on another note, I've realized that over time I feel as if I've started getting.. Feelings, for him. At least, I think so.. When he's around me or orders me to do something, My heart speeds up and my gut feels like its being kneaded like dough.  

'SLAM'  The doors burst open snapping me out of my thoughts, I didn't react to the loud sudden noise since It's happened to many times I've gotten completely used to it. I watched the angered King stomp his way in gritting his teeth. "Sir.? What's wrong?" I asked cautiously, "Lightners." He grumbled still gritting his teeth, I watched him sit in his throne and cross his arms firmly. "What about them Sir?"  "They're in my kingdom and on their way over here to "get back home". Hmph." I watched the king and firmed my eyebrows, looking to the ground. "Sir..If you don't mind me asking... Why do you treat me differently from other lightners?"

I slowly looked back towards the King to see him already watching me with a straight face. I felt my gut start to turn, getting nervous by the lack of reaction. I kept my posture and continued to stare back. The couple of seconds of staring felt like an eternity, waiting for him to do or say something. I watched as he started to stand up and felt my heart increase worried he was going to hurt me, He turned still watching me and step by step get closer. He stood towering over me, but I tried my best to not cower down like a dog in trouble. I watched his arm move from the corner of my eye and grab ahold of mine, His face still showing no emotion or any sign of what he might do. "Y/n." His deep voice started, He paused like he was re-thinking what he was going to say. "Listen, I'm not sure why, but when I first saw you.. Something told me not to kill you. otherwise, you would have perished long ago. So I kept you around to work for me, But I have to admit. I might have started feeling something for you more over that time." He paused, I could feel my face getting heated from what he was saying. I looked down to hide my blush, I looked at his gloved hand holding mine. I felt my chin being lifted up by his other hand, "Don't look away... I love seeing your beautiful face." A gentle smile forming over his face, The first sign of emotion in a while.. 

"I just need to know.. If you could possibly feel the same way."  I stared at him, unbelieving of what was going on. This has to be some kind of dream that I'm going to wake up from at the good part. "I-I do, I've liked you the same way but felt like you would never love a lightner the same way." I felt him hold my other hand and rub the tops with his thumb, "I didn't want to believe it in the beginning but- my heart got the better of me." Spade King chuckled, I smiled back at him and stepped closer and stood on my tippy toes, I held his left cheek in my hand and kissed the opposite making the King blush, Something I thought I'd never see.

(Meanwhile, Lancer is watching from a distance)

A/N--  (Stares at the computer screen wondering if this story made any sense)

(Edit- I got inspired by one of the parts in the chapter so I drew it)