Y

"Y/N you need to practice more if you want to be accepted into the company." Her mentor told her, packing up her things into her work bag.

Y/N remain standing in her practice room as she wait to be dismissed from practice.

"I hope you will do well when i return. You only have a few more days until the next round come." She said lastly before handing her the results. She had passed to the next round it is.

Walking along the seashore ahain with stress building up, Y/N cursed under her breath for her throat was sore after practicing so hard.

"I'll just have to keep practicing even if it hurts. If i pass then that means I'll have to practice more than this." She told herself as she begin to sing a few lines of a song she's been practicing.

Singing to herself at the beach, she didn't notice the boy from before, standing behind her as he watched her actions trying to figure out what she was doing.

"I think I should do fine as long as i keep my composure." She talks to herself again totally not aware of his presence behind her.

Turning on her heel to leave she bumps into a Broadway chest.

"Oof! I'm so sorry for not looking." She bow and say.

The boy raise an eyebrow and she furrows her brows as he slowly gives her hand gestures.

Then afterwards it clicked.

He was deaf.