E

After she hit send, she lay a hand on her chest to calm her beating heart. She's been feeling off lately around him and she doesn't understand why.

It was like a small spark or something between them that gets her worked up or nervous.

A few seconds later Jisung replies as he was standing already at the far seashore.

"You're funny. Jokes like that ain't cute." He said and she put her phone away.

"I guess i do feel something for you but you won't see it." She sighs before chasing after him.

A few days later Y/N hadn't been appearing a lot because of hard training. Jisung understands it so he didnt mind it. He didnt care, or so he thought. It's not like he liked her presence around him anyway.

Wrong.

He likes but won't admit it because he fear she might do something else that might make him hate himself.

Love.

He lovs his existence because of how he was borned to be but loving others? Other than his family members he couldn't bare to get in close with outsiders.

But Y/N was different.

She was something he couldn't resist.

Night was falling and Jisung still didn't see her. Right when he was about to go home he spots a small girl curled up into a ball.

He make his way to the person and taps her shoulder.

Y/N faced him as tears escape her fragile eyes. It broke his heart to see her cry.

"What's wrong?" He ask her as she leaned to hug him. Jisung didn't mind the hug. She needed it and he was used to it by now.

"Why am i failing so hard? What did i do wrong? Why do they want me to keep away from you? You're not even my boyfriend so why should they care? Why can't they just let me breathe for once?" She rants on as he didn't understand the current situation.

Y/N rants on her stress and her fight with her manager. She was told to keep away from dating and going out as she had to practice and stay on track. However, she's not perfect like how they expect her to be.

She don't want to be perfect.

He's not even perfect.