A

Y/N was running to find her friend who couldn't hear her happy screams of excitement.

Running to the beach where he is always at, she found him on his phone as he was holding something else in his other hand.

"Jisung-ah!" She screams his name despite him not hearing. She didn't care because she was happy.

Quickly she went to him startling him as she wraps her arms around his waist happily. Jisung quickly puts the item in his hand into his pocket.

"W-What?" He stutters not knowing what was the problem.

She was gripping him tightly into a bear hug which made his face flushed. Never had he ever been this close in contact with a girl before.

"I got accepted into JYP!" She screams into his face as he was shook.

"Huh?" He ask again and she pulled out her phone to give him a text for him to read.

Immediately his eyes widen as he gave no other expression.

Y/N jumped in happiness as her dream was coming closer to her reach.

While crying out loud due to over joy Y/N never notice to quiet expression on Jisung's face as he read the message over and over.

He had heard of Idols careers and trainees and the amount of stress and time they get for themselves. If she gets accepted then that means that she won't be seeing him as much as usual for her schedule would be packed for practice times.

He smiles.

"Congratulations, you're gonna leave now, right?" He typed down to her and after reading it her expression drops.

"What do you mean?" She texts.

As harsh as it sounds Jisung did want her around him for too long.

Why?

Because he was starting to feel something for her.

"I'm not leaving you, Jisung." She flashes a smile confidently.

"Because I'm just not that type."