Awkward dinner with mum and did

These are all pre written just starting to upload because i'm home this week as i've had a minor operation on m eye lid. 

Kara, Mon-el, Alura, and Sid enjoyed dinner out, telling Sid all about Earth.

"So are you to married' Sid asked Kara and Mon-el, who was chocking on their food. "Um.. no.. no. we um" Kara started "Were still trying to discover our relationship, we have been apart for a while now and we are still trying to reconnect?" Mon-el said saving the answer. He nodded. "We need a new couple to lead Agro city, I think the great daughter of Zor-El and the Prince of Daxum, would be great don't you think.?" Sid asked. "Yes," She responded. "The only thing is. is that they must be married or be prepared to get married by an arranged marriage" he said. Both Kara and Mon-el nodded.

————————

After the awkward dinner with Kara's mother and Sid Kara and Mon-el retuned to the room, Kara went to straight downstairs and to the liquor cabinet bring up a few bottles of what her dad uses to drink. "What have do you have?" Mon-el asked Kara. She held up the three bottles he nodded his head while she put the bottles on the table, opening one and started to drink it. "Wooh" Mon-el stared and tried to take it off her but she moved it away. "Get your own," she said and drank another gulp. "Kara, come on," he said trying to be responsible. "Where is the mom-el that loved to party, that the mon-el I want," Kara said. "Kara what's gotten into you," Mom-el asked. "Apparently I need to get to married, to a total stranger, I would rather get married to you" Kara blurted out. This stunned Mon-el, they secretly wanted each other. Kara placed the bottle down walking up to Mon-el cupping is cheek with her hand and kissed him just like that, he didn't pull back he pushed into her, moving with her. "Where my bottle," he asked she pointed over to the table, he grabbed himself a bottle opening it, and got onto the bed with Kara and they both started to drink. Mon-el took the two bottles of alcohol, and placed them on the table, walking back over jumping onto the bed. The two looked at each other. I still love you" Mon-el said, no he wasn't drunk, he actually meant it. Kara somehow came out of her drunk self, from what Mon-el had just said. "I.. I" she started and then crashed her lips ion his, but he pulled away. "Do you still love me?" He asked he had love in his eyes "I still love you, I never stopped." She said with a smile

He crashed his lips on her, she fell back onto 'their' bed and continued to have some fun, fun that they hadn't had in a very long time. Clothes were off, within minutes of them starting.

Mon-el kissed her down her neck, making her moan and arch her back, she pulled him down and nibbled his ear, kissing him on the neck. Mon-el moved his hands down her waist like he used to do before he left. Kara moved her hands down from his hard which she loved so much and down to his now tight chest and abs, they both moaned at each others touch. "you have no idea how much I have wanted this" kara spoke. They both continue to pleasure each other and soon went onto push into each other wanting and needing what they both loved and had before Mon-el left.

The two lay together in bed cuddling with each other, "I've missed this" kara spoke. "what the sex or the cuddling" Mon-el questioned. "umm both, " Kara said with a chuckle, "can we go on a date tomorrow" Kara asked. "umm that sounds nice" mon-el said. The two talked and slowly drifted off to sleep.

_____________________

Morning broke, the two laid in bed with the sun shining through the window, that faced the city.

"Morning" Mon-el said

"Morning" Kara said with a smile the two kissed, as there was a knock at the door, Mon-el quickly got up and put some pants on, and got on the floor with a pillow and a blanket that was left for him in case he decided that he wanted to sleep on the floor.

"come in," Kara said, Mon-el got up casual, sitting in the bed. "Miss Zor-el your breakfast for your self and Mon-el. One of the robot helpers said. "Thank you," Kara Said, as the Robot helper placed the tray of food on the table, where the alcohol was placed.

Once the robot helper left, Mon-el brought the tray of food over, to the bed, giving it to Kara who had now put a shirt on, so he could jump back into bed with her and they could enjoy their breakfast together.

"So what did you want to do today," Kara asked Mon-el

"why don't you take me to one of your favorite places?" Mon-el suggested

"It might be a little hard to find considering half the plant blew up but I know it in ago so it might still be here," Kara said with a smile. Great, well I'm gonna have a shower, go say hello to your mum, and then we can go out, " Mon-el said. "ok" Kara said with a smile and gave Mon-el a kiss on. The lips, those sweet perfect lips.

_____________________

Kara and Mon-el walked through one street of Argo city not holding hands but desperately wanting too.

"Um it's out this way," Kara said as pulled Mon-el out towards an open yet far away from anywhere and no one could see them. Kara grabbed Mon-el's hand and pulled him in, and kissed him. "umm Kara..... we... Sh.. shouldn't be doing this here" Mon-el states. "I know, I just want to be with you, we have no one stopping us," Kara said. "Ok, but please can we go back to see your mother" Mon-el questioned.

"ok, " said sighing. They walked back into the city center and took a walk around they had something to eat, and chatted, for a while. They both had missed the conversations they always had, and the fact that Mon-el believed in her, made their friendship or relationship even better.

Not walking hand in hand back out to the city center money kept looking at kids running around. "what's on your mind" Kara asked, looking at Mon-el as they walked. He looked at her. "When I was in the future, I had this dream, that, we... We had kids, seeing the kids run around just makes me think am I going to have them?" he explained. "well we could try and have kids" Kara said. "I had the same dream, about the kids and you" she replied head down, and blushing.

Kara and Mon-el stood there smiling each other until one of Alura's maids came racing up to them. "Miss Zor-el, we are looking for you two, you need to get ready for the ceremony," The maid said. They both nodded and walked with the maid. 

I hope you enjoy this story... BTW I now have Tumblr search tumble Supervalorxoxo

 BTW I now have Tumblr search tumble Supervalorxoxo