Baby Talk

Here is the second chapter of the week, please read authors note at the end :) 

Authors POV

The night was going well, Kara was feeling uncomfortable, Mon-el was by her side the whole time making her feel better. Sitting down for Melissa was better then walking around greeting people, even though they came up to her asking her for favours giving her ideas. It was almost 11pm and Kara was exhausted, she exudes her self from the table and went t sit in her dad's study. She sat down in his chair, she sat there and looked around, it was very much the same. Kara sits there for a minute and relax, until the door opens making me groan, "can I just be left alone for a minute" she says not realising she said it out loud. "I'll come back later" the male vice says. "Oh sorry Mon-el come in" she replies. "Some one is going home and wanted to say good bye" he tell's Kara. "Oh ok, sure" she replies, As Mon-el brought Val, he ran up to me engulfing me in a hug. "Thank you for inviting me" he said making me smile. "No worries Val, and we are always welcome to come see me and Mon-el, plus we want you at our wedding" Kara told Val, he smiled Mon-el took him out to where his mother was. Mon-el walked back into the room and sat next to Kara, "you Ok." He asked her. "Umm yeah, still not feeling well" Kara replied. "Ok go up stairs and I will stay down here for a little while longer and come up and come to bed with you" " Mon-el told Kara. She smiled and snuck up to her room through a secret passage her dad and her dad built she was surprised it was still her but happy that she had remains of her father. In the rebuilt house of EL.

Mon-els POV

I walked out to see that there were many people that were still here, civilized people who were proud of the selves, Alura came up to me wondering where Kara was, I told her that she wasn't feeling well, so she went yo stair for the rest of the night, she nodded. For the rest of the night I had some people come up to me saying how they hate me I told them that when I lived on earth I realized and started to hate the person I was, and if the6 gave me a chance I would promise them that I am a good man and that my parents are dead and don't control them anymore I control my self and I wouldn't dear to control Kara. I don't know if they liked that but for some of the people they may have changed their minds, which I was happy about but I don't want to force people to change their minds.

It was getting late so I decided to head upstairs since there weren't many people left and Alura would make sure they head out, as soon as possible. I went upstairs to see Kara pale and drinking water. I look and walk over to her, sitting on my side of the bed. "you ok?" I asked rubbing her back, she shakes her head. "What's wrong, if its stress I am here by your side," I tell her. She shakes her head again, I rub her back to calm her down. She looks at me "What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked at me seriously but also with a sorry look. "I think I'm... pregnant" she told me. I looked at her and smiled. "You're sure?" I asked. "I don't know, but I feel like I am I mean I have been sick for days," she tells me. "Ok, well let's ask mum tomorrow," I tell her, she nods. "Ok, I'm going to take a shower and I'll come into bed," I tell Kara. "OK," she says placing her cup down and lay down in bed.

The next morning

I woke up with Melissa in my arms, I smile as the sun shines in onto her golden hair I kiss her forehead and she starts to stir. "Morning," I say as I see her eye's open. She groans, "How are you feeling?" I ask. "Yeah alright," she replied. "Good, did you want breakfast?" I asked. She nod's "Ok" I reply, getting out of bed, but she pulls me back. "call the kitchen silly," she says pointing to the phone, next to her bedside table. I smiled reaching over her, she smiled at me, as I called the kitchen, she started to kiss, me making me feel tingly, and stutter as I place our order, once I did I hung up and started to kiss her. She moaned, "so we could play around before breakfast comes." I asked as I kiss her neck she nods and I continue to kiss her.

Half an hour later, there was a knock at the door, as it opened, making kara and I jump off each other. The robot flew in with the trolly of our food. "Thank you, would you be able to get Alura to come up here, we need to talk to her," Kara said. "No worries ms Zor-el," the robot Kelor said. He left the room leaving us to eat our breakfast. We ate our breakfast, surprisingly Kara hadn't thrown up yet, it may have been a bug, know that we both can get them because we aren't invincible anymore. Kara and I sat them as we finished breakfast, I put empty plates on the tray and put it outside of our room, as I didn't Alura came up to me saying that Kara and I wanted to speak to here I nodded my head and allowed her to come in and talk to Kara. Once we both walked in, Kara sat up and Alura stood at the end of the bed, while I sat next to Kara. "The Kelor robot that served asked if I could come to see you, is everything ok?" Alura asked. Kara bowed her head. "I have shamed you mother, I'm sorry" Kara started, I comforted Kara as she started to cry. "Kara darling what's wrong?" She asked worriedly. "I... umm.. how did you... what were your symptoms when you feel pregnant with me?" Kara asked her mother. She sighed but also smiled "I got really sick, I was tired for a few weeks" she started. "What are the um tests to see if I'm pregnant?" Kara asked feeling like she has shamed the house of EL. "I can bring someone in and I will get them to sign something saying that if they say a word about this... "Alura started "No mother, its ok" Kara said slightly smiling, she nodded and walked out of the room. Kara and I both got our selves ready for the day. Just as we were about to walk out Alura came back up, "Kara the doctor is here downstairs, she is lovely and will keep the secret" Alura said. Kara and I nodded. We walked out down to the living room, we sat down, in front of her. "So what are your symptoms?" She asked Kara "just vomiting, very tired," she said. "Umm ok, can I do an assessment?" She asked Kara. "Of course," Kara said. Women who were slightly older the Kara and I. Kara laid down and she examined kara's breathing and felt her stomach. She took, swobbing for her sliver, she also took some of her blood, which was hard for Kara because she's so used to not be vulnerable. I took her hand so she could squeeze it from their pain of the needle.

"I will get back to you at the end of the day, with the results, in the meantime just keep drinking lots of water" the women said. Kara and I nodded "Thank you so much," Kara said smiling. Kara and I went for a walk around Argo city seeing people that we saw last night as well as seeing people that didn't come and wanted to speak to us. I could see that Kara was getting tired so I told her that we should go back to the house and have lunch there as well as a rest before we did anything else.

——————————

Later that day Kara and I sat in the living room waiting for the women to come back, thankfully she came early because I could see Kara getting agitated. "Hello Kara and Mon-el thank you for waiting so, I have some good results for you," the women said, I grabbed Kara's hand smiling at her. "So you are pregnant, congratulations, so from here we don't have a lot of technology, I'm guessing on earth you do have that sort of stuff, however we can hear the baby heartbeat however with you be the daughter of Zor-el we can arrange that to happen for you to see the baby" the women said. We both nodded. "Thank you we ill get back to you on that" Kara said. She left leaving Kara and me in the room smiling, we hugged each other and gave each other a kiss.

We told Sid and Alura later that night, however, I could tell Kara was thinking about something and I would support her with anything she wanted to do. We laid in bed after dinner, looking at each other. "What's wrong," I ask Kara. She sighed.

"I love it here, been back on Argo city, knowing that my mum is alive and that I can talk to her" she started.... "But..." I asked 

So what do you guys think and sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm pretty sure you will work it out... anyways on to that authors note, coming into the 'silly season' also known as Christmas it's going to get very busy and my work will get busier with the holiday (because I work with kids on the holidays, anyways my point is, I may not have lots of time to update but I will do my best. :) so Happy holiday, Merry Christmas and I hope Santa 😉 brings you some amazing gifts xoxo