meeting the little ones.

Authors POV

It's been a few hours since Kara seized, she's stable, Mon-el basically forced her to wait till Kara was awake till she pulled the twins out with an emergency c-section. "Mon-el, you're going to have to leave," Alex told Mon-el. "Nope, I'm not leaving her, if she's not awake during this" Mon-el said standing his ground, she sighed. "Ok, fine, alright everyone gets ready for this" Alex said to all the other doctors in the room.

It took everyone an hour to prep, everything including crips and small amounts of yellow sunlamps and the slights amounts of Kryptonite and Led so the babies could get used to it. In away Mon-el was very thankful because Kara was starting to wake up and come to with the world. "Wh... what's going on?" Kara said groggily. Mon-el looked at her. "Alex is prepping for the twins to be delivered," Mon-el said softly creasing her face "Umm is that why I can't feel?" She asked he nodded "Yeah, but I'm so happy your awake, you get to see.." He said whispering their names, she smiled slightly, still out of it. "I can't wait to meet them," she said smiling, at him as she holds his hand. "Kara, your .......... up," Alex asked astonished she nodded her head smiling. "Well, are you ready to meet your two little ones," Alex asked her sister. She nodded her head. "Ok, so we have the lamps and small and I mean the slightest 5/1000 amounts of kryptonite and Lead so they can get used to it" Alex explained to her sister "No, that is not going near them, not until they are well 10 years old or until they are fully developed" Kara told her sister perking up, like her motherly instinct kicked in "Ok" Alex said to tell them to take it out of the room.

"Ok, Kara you ready?" Alex asked her sister. Kara nodded, Mon-el held Karas hand as she used a small Kryptonite rod, so she was able to cut Kara's skin. She winced at the pain from the Kryptonite and the knife cut through her sink. Mon-el squeezed her hand, looking at her. "Ok, so you might feel a tug, but that's me pulling one of the babies out" Alex explained. Kara nodded as she continued to look at Mon-el. Kara saw Mon-el smile. "You have a baby boy," Alex said as she pulled one of the babies out, making the two smile as they heard their baby boys scream. Alex continued to pull they heard a piercing scream. "Its a girl, congratulations Kara, let's get you clean up," Alex told her sister. Mon-el smile at his wife, giving her a kiss, as one of the doctors brought over their son. "Here is your son, your daughter will be over in a minute" the medical doctor responded. Mon-el held his son in his arms showing Kara who smiled touching her son's cheek. She smiled, "He's Beautiful," she says smiling. "Your daughter," one of the medical doctors said as she laid her down over her chest as she started to whimper. "You should be held within 5 minutes then you will be able to sit up," Alex told her sister, as she took the sheet down. Kara smiled. "I will let you both had some time alone with your two babies, then I want to have a hold of my niece and nephew," Alex said excitedly. Mon-el looked her and nodded, Kara noticed that and was concerned. "What happened between you to?" Kara asked as she looked at her daughter who was looking around for her brother. Mon-el placed him on Kara's Chest and immediately they clung to each other, making Kara and Mon-el chuckle. "I called Alex and Pushed the Botton like a thousand times when well you started.... shaking. And she wouldn't come so I called your mum and she helped me and then she came into the room and that's when you passed out, and I yelled at her because she put you in the position, Kara, I don't know how I could have raised our kids if you died" Mon-el said Pacing around the room. "Mon-el, help me sit up, I'm held," Kara said, as he picked up his baby girl, and boy so she could sit up. "I am alive and here to help you, I'm sure Alex will be fine, I mean if she was in that situation she would have yelled at whoever, too," Kara told her husband. "Yeah, but I kinda feel bad," he told her. "apologies," she told him. He nodded giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Now, I feel like the names that we chose don't suit them so should choose names?" Kara asked. He smiled and nodded.

"What about Lucy and Felix?" Kara asked looking at Mon-el "Umm, I like the name Emma, or Louise, making Kara's face light up. "Amelia Louise Mathews and Felix Mike Mathews" Kara suggested looking up at him. "perfect," he said smiling "Hello Amelia and Felix Mathews welcome to the world," Mon-el said kissing their foreheads and then kissing his wife's lips. "Ok lets me hold my niece and nephew," Alex asks coming into the room, making Kara and Mon-el pull apart.

"Um Alex before you hold our babies, I want to apologize for how I acted earlier, I just don't know what I would have done if I lost Kara," Mon-el said, to his good sister.

"Mon-el its ok, I'm sorry I didn't act sooner, I accept your apology, now what are their names?" Alex responded and asking for their names. "Our little girl is Amelia Louise Mathews and our boy is Felix Mike Matthew, she on earth and on Argo, their names will be Elia Zor-el and Elix Zor-el" Kara explained wanting them to have similar names "they both mean hard workers." Mon-el piped in. Alex smiled as she looked over her nice and nephew. The three looked over there twins, for a while, Later Kara became tired so Alex left the room letting the babies sleep as well as Kara, and Mon-el.

One last Chapter left.......