Engaged to be Married

Hey guys happy Sunday or Saturday, supervaolorians.  Can't wait for the crossover, who's excited. ME !!! If you haven't already go check out my Christmas story. 

Kara's POV 

Today was the day, I lay on my side, looking out of the window, seeing the city and the sun rising on Argo city. I smiled as I rolled her laying my head down on my fiancée's chest, cuddling into him. "Morning," he said groggily. "Umm, morning" I replied. "You ready," He asked me. "Yeah I guess, I mean I'm announcing this in front of people I don't even know, if I was announcing this to our friends on earth it would be fine" I said as mon-el laughed giving me a kiss, come one let's get ready and then we can have breakfast fast." He told me trying to calm me down. "Sounds good" I replied smiling we gave each other a kiss and got out of bed, our shower together was amazing, all we did was kissed and washed our bodies before getting dressed going downstairs for breakfast. Breakfast was ready on the table for us, we sat down and I guess we call them maids here as well, came out and started to talk to us about today making me feel flustered, and.. sick. I mean I don't have the yellow sun, so I guess I am a little stressed. "Kara you ok babe?" Mon-el asked. "Um yeah, just a little stressed. "Sorry, what were you saying?" Kara asked the maid. "it will only be a small gathering ok 100-200 people and we will serve, umm small foods" she explained. "200, that is not a small gathering, small means 100 or Less, not more," I said. "Ok, I will go tell Alura that," the maid told me, making me cry angrily. "Kara, its ok, bust breath" Mon-el told me. I took a deep breath and just smiling as mum came out, with one of the maids. "Kara, 200 people is small for us, we have to invite all the higher people plus a few of the people from the villages," Alura told me. "Ok," Kara said in defeat. "Now eat up we have a lot to do today, the gathering starts at 12 noon and its 9 am now," mum told me. "Ok mother" I replied, "Are you ok, you look pale?" Mon-el asked me. "Yeah, I'm just nervous" I replied. "You will be fine, once we are out there it will be all good, I will be holding your hand the whole time, now eat up and get ready with your mum," Mon-el told me smiling happily giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Once I finished my breakfast Mon-el gave me another kiss, before I walked off so I could get ready with mother, I walked into her chambers? "Kara darling sits, let us get you ready" Mum started as she waved over some of her people making me sit down and get my hair up and start my make up, and do my hair. "What am I wearing?" I asked, "I would like you to wear on of the dresses that I wore when your father and I had our ceremony." Mum told me as a maid brought out a dress. It was a dark blue, with a yellow sash, off the left shoulder. "It's beautiful," I say. "It is" Mum replied. Mum and I both talked about Mon-el and me how we met and how I found out of him be the prince to how I came back from the future married, but now, he will be mine. "Kara, you look pale, did they not put enough or too much makeup on you," Mum asked me. "No it's just nervous, excuse me I need to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, it was the second time today in the space of two hours. I came back and my other was ready and looking flawless. "Come, darling, let's get you dressed." She told me. I nodded Mum helped get me dressed into the dress she gave me.

_____________

Mother and I walked out to see Mon-el and Sid standing near the entrance of the balcony towards the city. Mon-el looked at me and smiled. He walked up to me, grabbing my hand. "You look beautiful," he told me giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you" I replied blushing. "You look pretty good your self, and you're wearing our symbol?" I questioned. "It was your fathers, Sid suggested that I should wear it," he tells me, I place my hands over his chest and over the symbol on the left side of the jacket. "He would be so proud of you," Mon-el told me. "Umm" is all I could say I remember seeing my dad and helping him when he was wearing this exact jacket in the labs.

"Mon-el Kara, are you ready?" Mum asked us. We nodded our head while she and Sid walked out onto the balcony. I stood there with Mon-el as we hugged each other before been called out. Just as the door's opened and I could see light and hear cheering, I started to feel nausea again for the third time today, I tucked my head into Mon-el's neck so it would pass, thankfully it did, "You ok?" Mon-el asked I nodded my head, saying that I was just nervous. He rubbed my back making me calm down. We both walked out as our names were called. We walked out hand in hand waving at everyone that came to the closed engagement ceremony. Mon-el and I smile, "thank you for all coming today, Mon-el and I will be done soon, firstly we would like to say thank you for allowing him and I to return with open arms. We hope to get to know you all, now for the announcement, Mon-el the former Prince of Daxum and I are and have been together, we are not uniting our planets because well we only have Argo now" I started rambling "Kara" Mon-el said "Mon-el and I are Engaged to be married" I said. There was silence, then there were some cheers, and booing 'how could you, he's a drunk, a slave killer' we heard, I saw Mon-el's face and we walked back inside before we headed back down to see all of the people that were invited.

"It's ok, some people aren't too fond of me coming back from the 'dead' but there are many people who will see a different side of you," I told Mon-el he smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead. We walked down to the main entrance which had guards on both sides. We walked out with four guards, we had two each as we walked one pair of guards walked in front of us and the other two walked behind us. We walked down the guarded off-pathway as we said hello to a lot of the high-class families here that I didn't even know existed as well as a few of the citizens that we saw when we walked around when we first arrived on ago a week ago.

Mon-el and I walk together, whenever a child appeared in the small gates Mon-el managed to bend down and bring me down with him so I could say hello to them, it made me smile that one day he would be a great father. "Mon-el Kara" a young boy called out we both looked up and smiled, it was Val standing with his mother. "Hey Val," we both said, he gave us both a hug Would you like to come to dinner with us?" Mon-el asked, looking up at me, and to his mother. He looked at his mum, she nodded, "Oh and your very welcome to come as well" I told her. "Thank you" she replied. "Come," I said, he asked if Chris could hold him, he happily smiled and carried him back down to the entrance, with his mum walking behind us. Once we walked inside, mother and Sid brought through people that they thought would be best for this event, of course, Thara was there and her husband but that's it. 

What do you think? do you think the people of Argo don't know the real sweet former prince of Daxum, the second chapter of the week will be up soon?