[Act 2] : Narcolepsy Episode

The other guys waited outside the gym doors as we showed up on time.

"Look who decided to show up." Matt comments seeing me unexpected.

"Looks like everyone is together this period." Marcus Notices Tyson with the brothers along side seeing me.

"I wonder what we'll be doing today in gym class. What are we waiting for? They're here now let's go in." Jason tells them and looks at me like I'm supposed to enter before them. "After you.. Prince." He steps aside for me.

"How charming." I shoot him a look reaching for the door to enter into the gym as the others follow.

Once I enter my anxiety kicks in like I'm on speed and I tense up quick as I received a suffocating hug from my ex that greeted me in.

"Oh my god... You're back! I've missed you! Its a surprise to see you here. Especially with your guys together." Cassie hugs me tightly as I just stood there uninterested in her attention.

"Get off me Cassie. You know how I am with my no touching rule unless I'm up for hugs. I'm not exactly in the mood." I break her grasp pushing her back as She slid backward being caught by her friends.

"I see he hasn't changed. Still aggressive as ever." Rachael commented as she caught Cassie with her sister Gaige.

"To think you would learn by now not to bother with him. You're still attached to the guy after so many years? To think breaking up would distance you from him. I thought wrong." Gaige comments sarcastically.

"What's it matter if I still like him? That's not your business to know..." she questions her.

"The matter of fact is he's over you. Its been five years.. You need to move on girl. He's giving you more red flag signs now more than ever he's not worth going back to. He dumped you remember? I'm sure he has plenty of reasons behind why." Gaige responds back as I'm greeted by the teachers Mr. And Mrs. Paris.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Paris. I'll be joining your gym class this year. I just chose three electives to fill my schedule up since I only have three actual classes to focus on. I'm happy just being here. To get my mind off things." I flash a smile to them as they greet me.

"Its nice to see another athlete has joined up to this class. We could always use more influences like you fellas around." Mr. Paris shakes my hand noticing my physic.

"Its great to see you put effort in taking care of yourself young man. It takes a lot to keep yourself in shape. I see its just a cake walk for you." Mrs. Paris smiles back sweetly.

"Say are you feeling alright? You look a bit pale. Like you're out of your state of mind and you're not all here. I hope you're doing alright son. I won't allow you to participate in any activities today if you're in bad shape." He tells me as I start to daze away again.

"Oh.. No.. I- I'm... F-fine..." I get out passing out right in front of them landing hard on the floor.

"Oh my god.." Cassie walks over to me to turn me over to check if I'm still breathing.

"Is he still breathing? I should've reacted sooner. Sorry about that..." Mr. Paris comes over, and kneels over to check my pulse as my body is in shock.

"Hey Tyson did he take his injection at all today? Most of us figured you picked him up this morning for his first day back as you weren't around earlier this morning with the guys." She asks him as she checks my neck if I did take my medicine or not.

"About that... He woke up in a hurry, and he mentioned that he didn't. Is that's what's causing him to be like this? We're used to his outbursts with his mood swings from how tense he can be. He was fine this morning.." He comments back looking down at me unsure what to say.