[Act 4] : A Blind Reputation

I drown everything out with my music as Started listening to my metal playlist. I really didn't want to go over this damn section of the packet I got due to how simple English. I just read over what was important up-to-date before I dozed off laying my head on the desk.

"Looks like someone is bored." Yuri looks over at me as she edits her Essay with Natsuki.

"Yeah and? What if he is. You can clearly see he has headphones in his ears. He's got something to do besides what the class is actually doing. Why doesn't he have to do anything?" Natsuki looks at her then glares over at me as I'm getting comfortable in my chair.

"Not sure honestly. I recently met him today. He mentioned he doesn't have much to do this week coming back home? I think that's what he said? With that packet he's been reviewing." She responds back calmly.

"So we're just going to ignore he acts like he owns the place? He may apologized me, but I have a bad feeling about him. He makes my skin crawl I got goosebumps Yuri." She responds rude and unpleasant.

"He seems nice to me. He helped me in our home room with the class assignment as well as the teacher with getting his essentials squared around. I do see from his given expression he's got a box of loose screws in his head granted. He's not as bad as you think. At least I hope not." She checks on me as I flash her a smile leaning the next sitting back zoned unable to doze off.

"See no harm Natsuki. You're just being paranoid. You just met him on the wrong foot. Give him a chance if you can. He does carry some kind of reputation here, so its best not to get on his bad side. I'm not saying he'll do something stupid, but he may have others that look after him. Reminds me of Monika being popular than most of the guys around here as he stands off the side like not worried." She reassures her friend.

Natsuki just scuffles at her with a dirty look. 
"What happens to you is on you. I'm not helping you deal with him if he steps over the line. You look so comfy around him. You like him don't you?" She has her turning red choking on her words.

"What..? ... You..-- You know how to put me on the spot a lot..." She looks over at me blushing before responding. Her face tells her enough since she can't find words to express herself. 
"Its not simple to say okay? I.. I.. Ugh..." She covers her face.

"Someone has a crush.. On someone out of your league too as I can tell. Come on.. You have to know something about him. He walked in and recognized you, so there's something there." Natsuki pushes her rocking her seat around.

"I don't know anything about him Natsuki I just met him today. Well one thing that worries me so.." She mutters lowering her hands to her desk.

"Well what it is? Spit it out!" she practically yells at her I herd her through my ear buds. I snap out of it and lay still lowering my music to listen in.

"Where you kicked him.. His right leg? That's his bad leg. He mentioned getting an accident of some kind imagining from the fact He said he had surgery on it before. I ignored it the first time seeing him act like its nothing, but he just puts it back together into place like nothing. Like he doesn't care if he feels pain. Its interesting for my curiosity to know more about him.. I don't see how I can right now." She lowers her tone.

"Sounds like he's crazy. Not all there speaking. You can see it in his eyes. I noticed he's muscular. You love a set of muscles don't you Yuri? I can tell an athlete when I see one." Natsuki sees my glance and looks over uneasy.

"What is it Natsuki? I can tell he's a bookworm as well as I am. He read through a chapter to help me with what I was stuck with in History. Though he says "History isn't is best subject" he sure knows a lot. I guess laziness comes to play there. He just didn't want to admit it. I see no harm in it." She tells her before I speak up leaning on the table.