New Song

(Narrator's pov)
Just up this small flight of steps stood the Collège Françoise Dupont, for Luka this was a first since Juleka had signed him for the talent show in the school festival. Luka was somewhat worried due to is terrible social skills but he made a promise he intended to keep.

"Luka!", a voice cheered.

The raven haired teen jumped a bit due to the loud call but his nerves settled when he noticed that it was his friend Marinette.

"Hiyah Luka!", she cheered.

"Hi Ma-ma-ma-Marinette.", he joked before letting out a small chuckle.

They two friends walked up the stairs together sharing some small talk as they made there way into the band room. Marinette was a huge supporter of Luka even if he was still a pretty reserved guy.

"Are you ready for today?", she asked staring at him with curious blue eyes.

He strummed his chords absentmindedly playing a rather fast paced tune, Marinette sighed before snapping him out of his trance with a low yell in his ear. Luka jumped a bit at her voice and laughed as he gently slapped his cheeks, he was so nervous he couldn't hide it.

"Hey...do you hear that?", he asked standing to his feet to look for the sound.

"Hear what? I don't hear anyt-", Luka hushed his blue haired friend with his hand and listened closely.

Soon a voice was heard, a voice singing. The beautiful sound drew Luka's attention and he found himself drawn to it. Marinette reluctantly followed him and they found themselves heading up the stairs to school roof.

"Who would possibly be up here singing?", Marinette sighed.

"I don't know but we'll figure it out.", Luka smiled.

The voice was louder now as they approached the door, Luka smiled as he opened the door to see who was singing. His teal hues widened in shock when his eyes met hers, a stranger that sang as if she was howling to a full moon. She had long (h/c) hair, (a/n:just go with it, it'll help later in the story!), with her long bangs covering her left eye, a scar at the bottom of her right cheek, and gorgeous (e/c) hues. Marinette smiled at Luka's lovestruck expression and quietly listened to your song.

"Oooh my bright blue sky~", she sang before fishing her song in a pleased sigh.

"Beautiful.", Luka spouted out a little to loud.

The (h/c) haired teen gasped quietly and turned around to see who had been watching her. Marinette could've sworn she had heard a growl resonate from the young girl. Luka's face flared in a blush as he tried to stutter out an excuse for the complement.

"Stay away from me.", the girl growled.

Marinette and Luka watched as the stange girl jumped off the school roof, they both ran to the edge in hope of catching her but only watched as the flexible young girl gracefully made her way to the ground. She peered back one last time before running off to who knows where.

"Whoa...she's really...unique.", Marinette smiled.

"Y-yeah...pretty unique indeed.", Luka admitted unaware of the blush over his cheeks.

Juleka arrived to pull her brother downstairs, it was almost his turn to perform but he still seemed a bit dazed. He wanted to know who that girl was...he wanted to know more.

(????'s pov)
"You were discovered."

"I know."

"I've told you to always be aware of your surroundings."

"I know."

"What will you do now?"

"I don't know."

A scream resonated behind the arguing duo, they hooded girl sighed as she watched an innocent victim become akumatized. She slowly slid into a nearby alley way to transform, a small grey kwami emerged from her hood to stare at his holder.

"Are you ready?", he asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be.", she smiled.

The small grey swami smiled as he gently pressed his small forehead to yours.

"Ginn...howl.", you whispered.

Your miraculous glowed a dim silver as your body was encased in a white glow, a tail and ears grew from your body as you took your full transformation. With both your eyes visible and hidden behind a black mask you could now take action.

"Let's go buddy.", you smiled as your white bang appeared.

"It's showtime. Hawkmoth I'm coming for you...and first I'll be going after your akumas."