Fires of Heartbreak

(Narrator's pov)
It was a normal day for everyone, (Y/n) finally started coming to class again and Luka couldn't be happier. Knowing that you were behind him again gave him a sense of relief, he went back again to your work yesterday to talk more with you. Although he was thought he was getting annoying he greatly enjoyed being with you and learning more about you. Today was a special lesson by the robotics teacher, she wasn't the most interesting of people but when she taught she left everyone speechless.

"Now class, can someone explain to me the issue with textile clothing?", The teacher asked only being answered by silence until a single hand raised itself to answer the question.

"The issue with textile clothing is now textile facilities are slowly but surely being made by just robots and machines instead of using humans as necessary partners to ensure smooth production. These machines are programmed to make clothes for only a specific size which can't accommodate to all which is why designers that hand craft their clothes are so popular with our everyday society.", The class stared at you in awe at your explanation, the teacher being extremely pleased with your answer allowed the whole class to leave early for lunch.

Luka at next to you after getting his food unaware of the blush he caused to spread across your face.

"That was incredible (y/n), how did you know that? Nobodies ever been able to answer that question before but you answered it like nothing.", Luka smiled complementing your knowledge, "Geez smart, caring, beautiful, no wonder I-"

A scream echoed outside of the school which made all the students panic, soon the Akuma alarm system activated and all the students rushed back into their classrooms. Luka kept a close eye on you to ensure your safety which made it impossible for you to transform.

"Where is (f/n) (l/n)? Where is the woman that broke my heart? I'll make her burn in the flames of my heartbreak, show yourself (y/n)!", The Akuma cried from outside the school.

"Jason?", You whimpered realizing your friend had been akumatized because of you.

Luka growled under his breathe and regretted not having his miraculous with him, if Ladybug hadn't taken it he could protect you with his powers. Just as Jason was about to set the room on fire Ladybug and Chat Noir had arrived to pluck you both from the floor. Ladybug presented Luka with the box of his miraculous while you weren't looking, he understood that he was needed but he didn't want to put you in danger.

"Chat can you take her somewhere safe please?", Luka begged hoping to protect you as best he could.

"Huh? Wait but what about you? I can't just leave you here with that thing walking around!", (Y/n) fumed getting angrier at the fact that Luka was trying to leave her behind.

Chat quickly picked you up and before you knew it you were in the air and roof surfing over Paris. Once Luka could no longer see you he summoned Sass, "Sass, scales slither!", And with that Viperion was reborn again.

Your safety was Luka's main priority, but due to his unstable and unpredictable this Akuma was everyone was unsure of how they were to defeat it. Once Chat returned the fight was on, the Akuma charged at the heros only to get knocked back by Chat's staff. Luka was unsure of when to use his second chance, he was doubtful because he was unsure if you were going to be okay. Just as Sunspot was about to unleash fire from his mouth a whistle caught his attention, Luka's heart sank seeing you standing in plain sight of the Akuma.

"Hey dork, you want me? Come and get me!", You teased running once Jason began to give chase.

"We gotta protect that girl, come on!", Ladybug ordered swinging after you to catch you before the Akuma did.

Viperion watched as you lead the Akuma into an abandoned building surrounded by several fire hydrants, each attached with a thick cable that lead to the third floor of the building. Sunspot attacked you blindly in the building shattering the foundation over and over again. Once you were to the third floor you gasped hearing him smash through the ground up towards you.

"Any last words (y/n)?", He growled venom seeping from every word.

"Heehee y-yeah....you suck and this is why I'd never date you!", You smiled running towards your trap.

Sunspot angrily attacked you hitting a boulder that shattered the ground and pulled the cable on all the fire hydrants soaking the building until it broke under the pressure of the water. With the building floor crumbling under your feet you took the chance and jumped off of the building hoping to reach a cable that you could slide down to the ground. You had just missed it but you were caught in someone's arms, looking up your eyes met those of the Snake boy that saved you once before. Soon you were both on ground with Ladybug and Chat Noir by your sides.

"Are you alright ma'am?", Chat asked.

"Hmm y-yeah not my first Akuma attack.", (Y/n) giggled hopping off out of the Snake Hero's arms.

You smiled at the heroes before turning and walking back towards the destroyed building, Ladybug quickly caught your wrist and stared at you in shock.

"Umm excuse me but we need you to walk away from the danger not walk towards it.", Ladybug ordered trying to pull you towards her.

You quickly snatched your wrist back and glared at her, "I know you guys are the heroes of Paris and all but my friend is in danger, even if I'm not super powered like all of you doesn't mean I'm gonna stand by and do nothing.", You fumed trying your hardest to keep your anger under control.

Ladybug sighed and nodded at you, Chat quickly knocked you out with his staff and caught you as you fainted. Viperion growled under his breathe at their cruel actions but you were stubborn and if they didn't put you to sleep you would only be in more danger. Viperion's yellow hues caught sight of an old man on the street just as Sunspot emerged from the rubble. He quickly dived towards the old man to protect him and carried him off to a nearby alley to hide him.

"I'm sorry sir but it would be best if you stay here.", Viperion sighed trying to ease his thoughts so he could help out as needed.

"You seem stressed young hero, your unconscious friend seems so too.", The old man smiled.

"How do you know-"

"She's stubborn yet flexible, cautious yet adaptable, intelligent and alert, traits of a hero. Young man-", the old man lightly settled a box into Viperion's hands and Viperion gasped recognizing the box as a miraculous box, "Your friend is the key to helping you win this battle."

Luka was unsure of this decision, he was unsure of what to do and if this was a good idea.

"But I can't put her in danger.", Viperion fumed trying see a better choice for this mission.

"She'll do fine young man you just have to give her a chance to prove herself."