Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's been a week and I can't stop thinking about Xavier or the kiss we shared.

I'm at the dance studio in the changing rooms after practicing my new routine as, I see Jason walking over to me and he says

"Hey Lil have you heard from Mr Mysterious?"

I shake my head, when I hear my phone go off.

I answer it "Hello?"

"Hey Baby" Recognizing the voice

"Xavier, Hi" I say standing up and walking somewhere quite.

"So.... I was thinking...." His voice deepens as his tone is smooth with a hint of gravel, like a man who drinks too much whiskey.

My mind thinking back to our date and our kiss. Desire starts to stir in like it did that night.

"How do you feel about going out tonight?" he asks confidently

I lean up against the wall feeling weak at the knees.

"Going out where?" I ask

"A secret" he says

"Really?" I say smiling "Ok what time?"

"Be ready at 7 and I'll be waiting outside for you"

"What should I wear?" I ask

"Anything you want Beautiful"

I smile and say "Ok see you at 7"

"Bye Beautiful"

I hang up feeling excited, Jason looks at me "Was it him?" he asks

"Yes, why?" I say

"I don't like it Lil" he says

"Well I like him Jase"

I walk away from him but he grabs my arm and say

"Lil think about this, you know next to nothing about him"

"Jase stop over thinking this it's just a date, it's not like we are dating"

He shakes his head "So what are you gonna be his fuck buddy or something"

I slap him with my free hand "How could you even think that I would do that"

I say with hurt in my voice, I pull away from him and grab my bag and left.

Walking out of the studio. I start to think to time when I was dancing at school as I finish my pirouette I see my father standing in the door way, looking at me with disgust.

"Is this what you want to be a whore, wanting men to watch you and lusting after your body wanting to keep you as their whore?"

Tears running down my face as I run home, As I'm walking towards my door and see a long stem red rose placed on my door mat, picking it up, I smile feeling all my hurt evaporates.

As I unlock my door I walk in and close the door behind me and I grab out my phone and call Xavier wanting to hear his voice.

_______________________________________

IN A MANSION IN THE WOODS IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE

"Tell me where my fuckin money is" Xavier yell at this pathetic excuse of a man

"I don't know Mr Blackhart, the boys must have taken it"

Grabbing his gun out of its holster and hold it against his temple