Chapter 10

Xavier's Pov

Sitting in my study, working on my laptop when I look at my phone seeing it's time to go and get my baby girl.

I've parked outside the studio waiting for her, I sit there waiting as a time to buy and I don't see her, getting out of the car I make my way inside.

I walk into the room she is supposed to be in and I see her coach, I look at him

"Where Is Lilly?"

He looks at me

"We finished early for the day and she said she going to walking home"

Grabbing him by his shirt I pin him to the walk

"Why didn't you stop her or informed me?"

He looks at me in fear

"I didn't think it was a problem and she said she will text you"

He said in a scared tone, I let him go and walk out, getting in my car I grab out my phone and call her, she doesn't answer. I call again and still, it goes straight to voice mail.

I call Markus as I knew something is wrong

"Markus I need your help, I don't know where Lilly is and I've called her phone twice and no answer"

"Ok I'll track down her phone and If I find her I will let you know"

He says

"Fine, I'll go to our apartment and see if she is there"

-----------------------------------

Lilly's Pov

Out of nowhere a door is kicked in and the man is thrown off me

"Take him to the basement"

I hear someone say, I look around and see Markus dragging the man's body outside, then I see Xavier as he hovers over me slightly

"Baby, fuck what has that fucker done to you?"

I don't say anything as I'm too weak to even move my mouth.

Xavier picks me up lightly and I cry out in pain, I'm carried outside and see the sky is dark, it made me think how long I was in there for.

My thoughts are interrupted as I hear Xavier speaking to someone as I'm placed in the back seat of a car and Xavier closes the door and gets in the other side and picks me up and sits me on his lap, I lay my head on his chest as my eyes soon close and all I see is darkness.

Hours later I wake up and all I see is white, then I felt someone holding my hand, looking down at my hand I see Xavier sleeping with his head on the side of the bed holding my hand, I remove my hands from him and he instantly wakes up looking at me.

"Lilly Baby, your awake"

He goes to reach for my hand but I move it away, a door then opens and a doctor walks in with a nurse behind him

"Miss Hale you're finally awake I see"

I look down at my hands as the doctor walks towards me

"Are you in any pain or feel any lightheadedness?"

I shake my head and didn't speak, Xavier looks at the doctor and says

"When can I take her home?"

The doctor looks at him and says

"In a few days, I want to keep an eye on the wounds on her leg"