Chapter 4

Xavier's Pov 

(Xavier's Apartment)

Days later

I just got back home after dropping my girl off at her house, I didn't want to but I had to.

Walking inside my apartment I see the place has been trashed, grabbing out my gun and go through the house and found no one, but did see stuff missing.

I call Markus to get over here, he shows up and he takes one look around.

"Who the fuck did this?"

He asks

I look at him with anger,

"I don't know, but who ever did had a inside job"

Markus shakes his head and says

"Are you saying one of the boys did this?"

I walk over to the couch and lean againest it

"If any of them were involed or know who did it, they will have a slow and painful death"

Markus pulls out his phone

"I'll call the boys and tell them to come here now"

I nod, as he walks away.

Hours of hearing screams and begging for me to let him go, I grab my gun and shoot the guy in the head.

His now dead body is hanging from the chains in my basement. I turn to Markus

"Clean this mess up and get rid of the body"

Markus looks at me

"Did you get any answers?"

I wipe my hands with a rag and look at Markus

"It was that Jason guy who wants my girl, he must of broken into my apartment to search for something or for her"

Markus then says

"So what are you gonna do about him?"

I smirk and say

"I will kill him, but I will make him suffer first"

Walks upstairs to my bedroom, strips and gets into the shower.

After my shower I get dressed and go into my office. Sitting in my chair with a glass of bourbon in my hand, I call my girl, wanting to hear her voice.

"Xavi"

I smile at the nickname she gave me

"Baby I'm so glad to hear your voice"

"Is everything ok?"

She asks

"Of course Lilly Baby"