Chapter 9

Lilly's Pov

Months later

It's been interesting few months as I've moved into Xavier's apartment and now Xavier has bought u a house or should I say mansion, he told me to decorate however I want while he sorts out other things our home.

Since I've moved in with him a lot has changed like I haven't heard from Jason in months as Xavier blocked his number on my phone, but it didn't stop Jason from trying to contact me by using different numbers. So Xavier ended up throwing my phone out off the baloney and then bought me a new phone.

Also, I have a personal dance coach as Xavier didn't want me to be in a dance class with other people so he got me a dance court that meets me at the dance studio, four times a week, which wasn't my choice.

I love him but he can be very controlling at times.

One afternoon I finished my dance session a little early and decided to walk home, it wasn't that far and I need some alone time, as I'm walking home I text Xavier telling him I'm walking home when out of nowhere I'm grabbed from behind. A white cloth is placed over my mouth, I try to hold my breath but I could and took a breath in and I soon feel weak and light-headed and I soon blackout in my captives arms.

Hours past and I wake up groggy, I hear people arguing in another room

"No that's not the deal, you said you will pay us once we get the girl"

I then blackout again, waking up once again I take a look around, I'm in a small room with no windows and only one light which is hanging from the roof, the door flings open and I see a man walk in, I quickly stand up.

"Hey sweetheart I see you're finally awake"

He laughs, I look at him in fear, not knowing what he will do, then I got the courage to ask him

"Why am I here?"

the man smiles and walks towards me and me back away from him

"Come on, don't be like that I only want to have a little bit of fun"

"Please just let me go"  

I say to him

"I don't think so sweetheart"

 He smiles more and gets more closer to me

"What do you want from me?" 

he laughs

"What I want is to have a little fun with you"

He runs his hands down my body

I push him away not wanting his hands on me

"NO! don't touch me"

he gets mad and grabs me by the throat and pins me against the wall

"I'll do what I want with you since I can't get my money from that Idiot boy who wanted me to kidnap you"

He leans in to kiss me when I rise my leg hitting him in the crotch.

Groaning in pain I push him away and make a run for the door, I open it and run out

"Come back you little bitch"

I kept running when I hear footsteps behind me, then I hear a gun go off, a sharp pain goes through my leg and I collapse to the ground in pain, I try to get up but I got pinned to the ground as the man hovers over me.

"Nice try bitch but I'm not letting you go that easily"

He looks at my body and runs a finger down the middle of my dress smiling, then grabs the top of it and rips it right down the middle exposing my body.

I hit his chest trying to get him off me, but no use as he grabs my hands roughly pinning them to the ground beside my head.

"Don't move ur hands or I'll restrain you"

My heartbeat goes faster as fear runs through my body.

He sits up and runs his hands down my waist to my hips, grabbing the top of my underwear. I look around and saw a metal pipe not far from my reach and I grab it and hit the side of his head with it

He grabs his head in pain and as I go to move, I feel another sharp pain in the same leg and looking down I see he stabbed my leg with a knife.

I scream in pain as he digs the knife in more, pulling out the knife he looks at me and then punches me in the face.

He grabs my hair harshly

"After I'm done with you, no one will ever want you"

Leaning in he starts to kiss my neck, I have no energy left to fight but I still try to push him away,  but nothing works and he continues.

        __________________________

(Hi my readers)

Hope you like this chapter

Please vote or comment

Thanks

Darkmew