Chapter 8

Lilly's Pov

The following day

I'm sitting out on the balcony listening to music as I watch the day go by, after last night I've distanced myself from him a bit after he told me he wanted to kill Jason.

I slept in one of the spare rooms last as I wanted some space from him, he understood why but he didn't like it, as I left his bedroom I heard things been thrown against the wall.

This morning I was awoken by him as he placed a kiss on my lips, I open my eyes and look at him, he looked like he hardly slept.

"I love you," he says before kisses me on the lips and leaves when I got up and went to the kitchen there was a large white box with a purple ribbon on the kitchen table.

Emily says it for me, as Xavier was taking me out tonight, I nod and take the box and place it the spare room.

The hours go by and I get up and walk to the fridge to get a bottle of water when Emily walks up to me

"Miss Lilly, Xavier really cares about you and is about overprotective of you and I know it doesn't give him the right to do what he did, but he has reasons"

I take a breath and look at Emily

"I know, I just can't except that Xavier wants to kill someone, it isn't right and I'm scared that won't be able to stop him if he does"

Emily walks up to me and takes my hand

"All you can do is talk to him and make him see how much his words affected you"

I nod "Thank you, Emily, I'll talk to him"

She nods and walks away

When Xavier arrives home he walks up to me and strokes my cheek and I lean into his hand and he slightly smiles but it soon fades as he removes hand

"I'm sorry Lilly I know that it hurt you to hear that I wanted to kill Jason but it how I feel towards him"

I look up at him and say

"It scares me, Xavier, because I fear I won't be able to stop you if you did, I can't understand why want to kill him and I don't want to know"

"I can understand that, but I promise to not kill him if you cut all ties with him"

I thought for a second and realise its the best chance to keep Xavier killing Jason so I nod

"Ok I'll have to tell Miss Holmes I'll have to change classes"

"Lilly baby you dont need to go there anymore, I can just get a dance studio build for you"

I shake my head

"No Xavier my dancing isn't a hobby it's my life my work, I'm not leaving it"

"Ok baby I get that, but you will need a place to dance when your not at the studio so I can get on build for you"

"Xavier I dont you to spend that much money on me"

He grabs my hand and pulls me close to him so our foreheads are touching

"Lilly I would spend all my money on you"

Emily walks in

"Mr Blackhart, you and Miss Lilly should get ready its almost 7:00"

Xavier smirks and holds my hand and leads me upstairs, he walks into his room with me in tow

"Xavi I'll get ready in the spare room"