1

[Editing so you will see changes. Nothing that will affect the story line or plot. Just gonna fix some typos and a few sentences because this book was not meant to be published. And if you're new here, I hope you enjoy this book. I actually wrote it a year ago, so my writing skills weren't (still aren't) good. Thanks for reading Lotatoes!]

——————————

"You're worthless!" Your father spat as he threw you onto the wall. A yelp of pain escaped your bloodied lips as your body came into contact with the wall. You fell onto the floor with a thud, you stayed there as you watch your father stagger out the house, you're assuming he's going to get another drink.

Your body lays on the cold floor, you curl yourself into a ball as you cry silently. You stay there for a while, sobbing. "Why did you leave me alone mom?" You ask as you cry harder. Your mom had passed away when you were 10, leaving you all alone with your abusive alcoholic father.

Life was unfair.

After some time you slowly get up from the cold floor. Supporting yourself on the wall you manage to walk up the stairs and into your room. You don't bother to shower, to wash the blood that stains your (s/c) skin. You just go to your bed and carefully lay down. All you want to do right now is sleep. You slowly your eyes, allowing sleep to take over you.

||

"Yo Jungkook, where do you think you're going?" Asked Hoseok.

"Out." Jungkook responded with a matter-of-fact tone, adjusting his suit as he looked in the mirror.

"Yeah I can see that." Hoseok rolls his eyes. "But where?" He asks.

Jungkook walks to a drawer and opens it, revealing many different Rolex watches. He takes out a black one and puts it on his left tie. He adjusts his Gucci tie as he takes the keys to his Rolls Royce. "To this club." Jungkook answered walking to the door. Hoseok sighs. "To get laid again?" He asks. Jungkook smirks. "No, to see which bitch deserves to get laid by me." Jungkook opens the door and walks out before Hoseok can say anything.

"This kid." Hoseok sighs and  shakes his head.

At the club, Jungkook walks in. Woman instantly start drooling over the young man, they want to approach him, but are too scared. His emotionless eyes and a scowl on his perfectly sculpted face. He walks to the bar to order himself a drink.

"Whiskey on the rocks." Jungkook says coldly, the bartender quickly hurries and gets Jungkook his drink. He places the glass in front of Jungkook with shaky hands. Jungkook smirks, seeing how scared the bartender is of him. He takes the drink and gulps it down.

He turns around to the dance floor, there his eyes fall on someone. A skimpy lace dress, hair down, 6 inch heels, face decorated with make up. She looks at Jungkook and winks. Jungkook smirks, he walks to her and takes her by her hand to the back of the club where the rooms are.

He opens a door and drags her in, she doesn't protest. He throws her onto the bed, rips her dress off her body.

"That cost money you know." She says, trying to sound seductive. Jungkook rolls his eyes and hovers above her.

"I'll give you the money." He says before attacking her lips.

Soon they were both naked, her left leg on his shoulder as she rams himself into her. Her moans are loud, he groans as he slides in and out of her.

After they both climax, he rolls the condom off and starts dressing, leaving the worn out slut on the bed. He takes out a roll of money and throws it on the bed and walks out the room.

He goes to his car, he opens it and gets in before tearing out of the car park. He drives to the beach. Once he reaches his destination, he gets out and takes a walk on the sand. The moonlight illuminates the sea and sand. Jungkook takes off his suit jacket and holds it on his shoulder as his other hand is in his pocket. He listens to the sound of the water moving, he stares at the beautiful scene before him.

"Woman are sluts." He mutters bitterly.

——————————
No one is useless.
Vote and comment!❤