32

You wake up, your head feeling sore. You slowly open your eyes, you look around to see that you're in a ruined place. You try move but your tied to the chair you're sitting on.

You panic, you try screaming but your mouth is taped. Tears start to stream down your face. The only person you can think about at the moment is Jungkook.

Jungkook.

You need Jungkook.

You start to struggle to get out of the chair, you start to scream but its all muffled.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." You hear someone walk into the room. You look up to see a woman, wearing jeans a deep V line shirt.

She has bags under her eyes, her hair a bit messed up and her make up fading.

She walks closer to you and kneels down to your height.

"I wonder what Jungkook see's in you." She scoffs. Jungkook? What does Jungkook have to do with this? You're confused.

The woman gets up and punches you across the face, a sharp pain stinging you.

She grabs your hair, harshly pulling it.

"I'm going to kill you, and then I'll have Jungkook all to myself." She spits out.

She let's go of your harshly making you whimper.

"But first, I'm going to torture you. " She smiles evilly.

You feel panic rush through you.

'Jungkook, where are you?'

||

'Y/n, where are you?'

Jungkook holds the bracelet in his hand, staring at it. They've informed the police, Namjoon and Yoongi went out to search while Jungkook and Taehyung search the other part of town.

"Hey," Taehyung places a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "We'll find her." Taehyung gives him a small smile. Jungkook's expression is the same, blank.

Taehyung sighs and focuses on the road. Looking out the window in search of you.

The phone rings and Jungkook picks it up quickly.

"Did you find her?" Jungkook asks, a bit of hope in his voice.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, we looked everywhere but we can't find her." Yoongi says over the phone, Jungkook pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue. He hums and cuts the call.

Jungkook looks out the window.

'Please come back to me Y/n.'

||

You groan in pain as Aimee hits you with a baseball bat. You're pretty sure you have bruises all over your body by now.

"Hahahahahahahhaha" you hear her maniacal laughter. It scares you.

"Look at how helpless you look, bitch." She continues laughing.

'Stop, stop, please stop.' You beg in your head. Tears forming the brim of your eyes.

"Aww, poor baby gonna cry? Good." She drops the bat and leave's the room, you feel as if you're about to black out when a bucket of ice cold water is thrown on you. You gasp from the cold sensation.

Aimee smirks wickedly.

"I'm going to torture you so badly, you'll beg me to kill you." Her voice is venomous.

'Jungkook, please hurry.'