19

There were a lot of people here. A lot.

Jungkook and you had already arrived at the ball, you were wearing a red long sleeve dress that came to your feet. It was fit and flare, and Jungkook was wearing a black suit with a red tie. The two of you were matching.

He was greeted by a lot of people, he merely nodded at them.

Guess he doesn't like talking.

"Mr Jeon!" A woman that looks to be in her early 30s walked up to the two of you. She was wearing a sparkly dress that came to her knees, and gold shoes. Her hair was put into a fancy bun and her makeup was dark. She looked beautiful.

"My my, you brought someone with you." She looks at you. "You always come alone, who might she be?" she asked Jungkook who was clearly annoyed by her presence.

"Someone special." He answers, snaking his arm around your waist. You blush.

The woman's facial expressions turn sour.

"I see." She mutters. "Well, would you like to get a drink?" She asked Jungkook. Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue and ran it across the inside of his mouth. He only did this when he was annoyed, or angry. Something you picked up a while ago.

"No thank you." He declines her offer and turns to you. "Shall we dance jagi?" He asks and you blush, just then slow music started to play. Jungkook took your hand and headed to the dance floor where other couples were waltzing.

He put both your hands around his neck and he rest his hands on your hips. The both of you swayed to the music, Jungkook locked eyes with you. He was really beautiful.

"You know," he starts off. "I haven't danced with anyone since I was a little kid." You tilt your head to the side a little in curiosity.

"Why?" You ask. Jungkook shows you a sad smile.

"I'll tell you later." He dips you, you gasp. He smirks and pulls you back into the previous position.

"Come on, let's go outside." He takes your hands in his and leads you away from the crowd.

You find yourself in the back of the building, by a fountain. Jungkook stuffs his hands in his pockets and you walk beside him. Its silent, non of you speak.

"My mother was the only once i danced with." He says, breaking the silence. You look at him.

"She thought me how to waltz." He smiles at the memory.

"What happened?" You ask. Jungkook stiffens. And you stop walking.

"She passed away when I was 11." his voice is laced with sadness. Your heart breaks.

"She was the only one who cared for me." His voice almost cracks. Your body moves on its own. You wrap your arms around him, pulling him into your embrace.

Jungkook stiffens

"I'm so sorry." You say. Jungkook slowly wraps his arms around you. He likes this, he hasn't felt like this in years.

"But I'm here now." You say, looking up at him, not breaking the hug. Jungkook looks at you.

"And I'll always be here for you." You smile at him. Jungkook smiles. He cups your face and kisses your forehead.

"You really are different." He says, your heart skips a beat and everything at the time seems to have vanished.

"I know." You say with a grin, Jungkook smiles and captures your lips into a breathtaking kiss.

"Mm," you break the kiss. "We're outside. Someone could see us." You say. Jungkook brushes his lips against yours.

"Then let them." before you can say anything else, Jungkook kisses you again.