28

Jungkook continues searching for you, but he can't seem to find you. He searches in the crowd, soon spotting someone. He finds you, walking away. Only your back us visible to him but he knows its you. He runs and grabs you by your wrist, spinning you around and pulling you into his embrace.

You struggle to get out of his grasp.

"Jungkook let me go!" You shout as you try breaking free from the muscle pig.

Jungkook's hold on you becomes tighter. He won't let you go, instead he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

You gasp and start punching his back.

"Jungkook put me down right now!!!" You shout, people around you start giving you and Jungkook weird looks. You can feel your cheeks rise up from embarrassment. Jungkook ignores the peoples stares and walks out of the crowd and into a toilet.

"Jungkook put me down now!" You shout at him. Jungkook places you down on the counter. You try jumping off but Jungkook holds your thighs and spreads them apart. You gasp as he sets himself in between you.

"Jungkook..." You start of, but Jungkook slaps your thigh harshly making you scream out in pain.

"Do you know how worried I was?" His voice is low and deadly. You gulp, why is he angry? You're the one who should be angry here. But then again, why are you angry? Jungkook still doesn't know if he has feelings for you or not. But you know that you have feelings for him, and it hurts to have feelings for someone who you aren't sure if the person feels the same about you.

"Do you!?" He shouts at you and you flinch. Your eyes start getting teary.

"Why are you so worried!?" You shout back.

Jungkook stares at you with an expression that's hard to read.

He looks away. "Because I care for you." His voice softening. You look at the man, you swear you can feel your heart beat out of your chest.

"I care for you dammit!" He says, looking back at you. You look down, your lips quivering. Jungkook cups your face with his hands and makes you look at him, your tears falling from your eyes.

Jungkook kisses them away and you sniffle. He kisses your closed eyes, first your left then your right, then he kisses your forehead and both sides of your cheeks. You melt into the gesture to make you stop crying.

"Don't ever do that again." He presses his forehead to yours, you nod slowly.

The two of you stay like that for a while, the sound of the both of you breathing is heard.

You thought that everything was going to be fine after this, until you heard Jungkook's words that made you feel scared.

"You're still going to get punished babygirl."