27

*busy listening to cherry bomb. That song be lit asf🔥*

"So, you and Namjoon?" Yoongi asks Jin, filling his mug with coffee. Jin nods with a smile on his face.

"Yep." He replies, popping the 'p' as he puts cream into his coffee.

"Well finally." Yoongi said making Jin laugh. Yoongi smiles.

Hoseok walks into the room.

"Hey guys." Hoseok smiles widely.

"Hey Hobi." Jin and Yoongi say in unison.

"How's the little one?" Jin asks, getting another mug to prepare coffee for Hoseok.

Hoseok smiles.

"He's fine." He replies.

"Yo guys." Namjoon enters.

"Yes?" Jin asks.

"Guess what." Namjoon smiles.

"What?" Yoongi asks, setting his mug down.

"Jungkook just informed me that he's going to take full responsibility Hoseok's and Jimin's wedding," he says smiling at Hoseok who has huge smile on his face.

"And he's going to let us meet his girl." This made the three men in the room look at Namjoon shocked.

"Whose letting us meet his girl?" Taehyung questioned, popping out of nowhere.

"Yah! Where the hell did you come from!?" Jin asks, a hit startled. Taehyung smirks.

"I have my ways." he replies.

"Wait what's going on?" Jimin asks, popping out of nowhere as well.

"Seriously where are you guys popping out of!?" Jin asks being startled. The guys laugh.

"Jimin, Jungkook said that he's going to be taking full responsibility for yours and hobis wedding." Jimin smiles and looks at Hoseok whose already smiling.

"And he's going to introduce us to his girl." Namjoon adds.

"Awesome!" Taehyung's says.

"Wait, are you sure that's his girl?" Yoongi questions, raising a brow.

"Well yeah, I mean have you seen him lately? You'll never say that's the same Jungkook we all knew." Namjoon says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's true." Jin says, nodding.

"Well I'm happy that he found himself someone." Jimin says, walking to Hoseok and taking a seat next to him.

"Its about time." He adds.

"True." Hoseok says.

"Have you heard about Aimee?" Taehyung asks.

"Nope, don't know what happened to her." Namjoon replies.

"I hope she's dead." Yoongi spits out.

The boys sigh.

"Well at least she's gone." Jin says, setting Hoseok's coffee down for him.

"Thanks Hyung." Hoseok says, taking a sip of the coffee.

Jin nods with a smile.

"True." Jimin says.

"Anyways," Namjoon says. The boys start chatting about this and that. Forgetting about Aimee.

||

"Why is it so hottttt." You whine. Jungkook enters the room, dressed in a pair of gray sweats and a white tee.

"Feeling hot?" He asks, leaning against the door frame.

You nod with a pout. Jungkook finds this really cute.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" He suggests, your eyes light up with excitement and you nod instantly.

"Come on." He laughs. You jump out of bed and put a pair of shoes on, following Jungkook as he leads you out to his car.

"Come on." Jungkook says, parking outside the ice cream shop.

You unbuckle your seat belt and get out of the car.

"How may i help you?" The lady at the counter asks.

"Umm, a chocolate chip sugar cone." You say.

She nods at you and turns to Jungkook.

"What about you Sir?" She asks Jungkook.

"Strawberry." He answers and she nods. She prepares the ice cream and hands it to you and Jungkook. Jungkook pays for it and the both of you leave the shop.

"Try this." You say, putting your ice cream in front of him. Jungkook chuckles and takes a huge bite out of it. You gasp.

"Dude!" You say and Jungkook laughs.

"How could you do that without getting brain freeze!?" You ask, completely shocked.

Jungkook smirks.

"Why? Are you impressed?" He asks.

"No, I'm freaked out." You answer making Jungkook glare at you. You laugh.

He smiles.

After eating your ice cream, you and Jungkook decide to take a walk. Talking about random things, laughing at Jungkook's jokes attempts.

You bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologize. The girl you bumped into looks like she's about to kill you until her eyes fall on Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" She says with a huge smile on her face. Jungkook looks at her with a confused look on his face.

"Who are you?" He asks. The girl's smile seem to drop.

"You don't remember me?" She asks.

"No." Jungkook answers.

"In the club? You and I spent the night together?" She asks as if its nothing.

You feel your heart drop to your stomach. Jungkook looks at you and you look at your feet.

"Y/n," Jungkook attempts to hold your hand. But you move fast, backing away from Jungkook. You run away, Jungkook chases after you, forgetting about the girl.

"Y/n!" Jungkook shouts for you in the crowd of people.

"Y/n!!!" He shouts as he frantically searches for you.

'Y/n where are you.'