Prologue

Place : temple

Two girls are standing on the top of the bridge speaking with themselves.one is looking like a bride. suddenly the other girl had stabbed the bride with knife and pushed her into the river. The other girl is revealed as ragini swara's stepsister. The bride is revealed as swara. After pushing swara ragini had gone back to badi and had created a big scene like swara as runaway from her marriage.

In this ff there is no drug addict scenes created by sanskar only he had created the situation like if the marriage will take place then it will become a bad omen for maheshwaris.

only ragini had used drugs to swara to confess the video and people had believed in this.

simultaneously on the same time when swara and ragini had gone to temple for pooja sanskar didnt believed ragini so he had arranged his man to follow swara. so sanskar had got a call from someone to attend the call he had gone from the mandap to neerby room there he got the message that something is wrong with ragini and he had gone to that place without anyone knowledge.

In badi ragini had creating big drama and there, in the flowing river swara is fighting for her last breathe.she had lost her belive that she can be saved. Before taking her last breathe while drowning in the river she had closed her eyes and thought about her family and love then said "I dont want to die god i want to live that too with my love pls save me, I love you.....sa...sanju". Before she had drowned in the river someone had saved her after that she is block out .she donno what happened next ......

swara can be saved or not ?

IS sanskar can save swara ?

Laksh can wait for swara or he can marry with ragini like in the show ?

What is the reaction of godadias , maheshwari , and bose about this incident ?

Why ragini try to kill swara only for laksh or she had other reasons too ?