Part 3

First of all thanks for your votes and comments friends... Today i am really happy bcz my best friend given birth to a baby boy and i want ur blessings to my friend and her baby. Once again thank you for reading my story

lets gets into the story

after swasan marriage is over sanskar made swara to rest in her room leaving others in their own thoughts. 

dp's pov : 

                    Today is really a big day.first we had came here for swalak's marriage . i know before only that sanskar is taking revenge bcz he let me know as he is a maheshwari , maheshwari can never fight behind the back . so sanskar said yesterday that he wont try to stop the marriage so i thought the marriage will happen smoothly not that i am doubting my sanskar bcz i know what is he capable of . about swara what i know about her she will never step back like a looser when there is any problem bcz i had seen through my eyes in these days. so what happened to swara and y that bloody video and how got these wounds above of everything everyone had blindly beleived a video. he is trying to process everything so that he can understand the situation there is no time that ragini had taken the suicide decision and laksh made a decision to marry her for ap's wish. raginis this made me changed my every prespective of her bcz if she cant handle a simple situation like that than how can she face the life so i dont want laksh to marry her so i asked laksh to think twice before his decision. not only raginis suicide something else in my mind  that says she is not trustable but what it is i donno. I am really shocked when sharmista reacted like that.  swasan entered the mandap while raglak marriage is going on. everyone is bad mouthing swara not even considering her wounds and most shocking laksh and shekar had bad mouthed her who once claimed her's lover and father. after sometime  the most unfergettable thing happened that bloody godadia had slapped my sanskar how dare he if sanskar didnt stopped us i donno what i have ended up. sanskar had taken swara to her house due to her fainting eventhough his look towards swara confused me but its is only his guilt he is doing this to swara. after some time sanskar had told us his decision to marry swara  we dont know what to do but we know sanskar can never back of if he had taken any decision so we had agreed to the marriage and he had asked us only to attend the marriage and dont tell anyone about that we had taken part in this marriage to anyone bcz of some reason that he will tell us once the right time comes so we let it go. so we had said to our family and everyone that we had important works to do and came back to bose house where swasan marriage take place in presence of us. i hope everything will be alright soon and the truth will come soon before everyone.

rp and sujatha's pov is same about swara and swasan's marriage so i dont want to write their pov about the marriage.

after sanskar had came to everyone to speak with them.

sanskar :(looking at everyone) swara is taking rest so we can go to mm after two hours for swaras grahpravesh and about other rituals we can do that  after my marriage with swara before the world. (everyone accepted that bcz of swara's condition)

(guys about swaras condition she had physically and mentally wounded and she is having panic attack for something but what it is revealed in the story afterwards and no one had known that swara get panick attacks only her closed ones know that now rp,dp and sujatha know that)  

sujatha : see sanskar i had accepted this marriage only for ur deeds but that doesnt mean i will treat her as a princess and.(she is cut by sanskars words)

sanskar : i know mom u dont need to treat her as ur princess bcz i know she can gain that from u but now she needs some time to retrieve to her orginal form bcz of the recent happenings and i know u will give her the space she needed until then i will not interfere in ur saas bahus confrontation i wont side with anyone of u two i will assure u that. is there anything u need to know mom ?

sujatha : no i think we have to go to godadias so that we can  go to mm and do raglaks grahpravesh and then make arrangement for swasan's too. give a phone call when u reach mm so that we can make everything ready.

sanskar : okay mom . and yes there is no need to inform everyone about our marriage they can get to know who is the bride when they all see the bride in mm only you can tell them that i got married today .

sujatha : (looking at dida and shomi) my son will always fulfill his duty towards his relation i can give you the assurance. ( Dida nodded at her with a smile in her face and shomi had a confused look on her face seeing didas reaction )

dp, rp, sujatha gone to godadias house for the other preparations.

In godadia house there is ritual that had to be done by brides mom or sister for ragini there is no one to do that so ragini had started crying again so shekar had said to everyone that he will go and get shomi and swara for doing the ritual.(dp, rp , and sujatha felt disgusted about this man)

In bose house sanskar is in swaras room bcz swara is again getting nightmares so sanskar is with swara dida and shomi are sitting and discussing about swasan's marriage in hall dida told shomi the reason why she had accepted swasans marriage so easily( the reason will reveal later).shekar had entered bose house without any hesitation like he own the house and house members.

shomi and dida looked like what the new drama now he is creating then shekar why he had came here. shekar had commanded them to attend raginis vidaai with swara. shomi and didas blood boiled heering shekars word. shomi had feeling disgusted for loved this person once and said him to get out of here or else she will not let him go with only one slap like last time.she throwed shekar out of her house like trash(he deserved it).shekar went to godadia house and told that she will not attend this function then ap made parinetha and uthara to do the ritual then they all went to mm.

In mm they all done raglak's grahpravesh with laksh irritation face and ragini's happy face(godadia and maheshwari are in mm).

parvati : you all are lucky as my ladoo become your dil. you all wait and see what is my ladoo's luck as she kept her foot in this house so you will get many more profits.instead of my ladoo if that manhoos ladki (unlucky girl) kept her foot in whichever house then the house will become very poor (refering to swara).Thank god you all got saved. 

while hearing this dp,ram and sujatha felt disgusted.

After entering mm ap had seen another pair of thali had decorated so she is asked the servants why they had prepared two plates while there is only one bride. dp answered ap that the other plate is decorated for sanskars bride sanskar to got married today they will arrive after half an hour. Everyone is shocked to hear this and they are curious to know who is the bride.

so here i end this part.....

***************************************

everyone is curious to know who is sanskar bride will they get to know ?

How will they react seeing swara as sanskars bride ?

how will laksh and ragini will react ?