part 11

Recap: swara returns from sanskar office. After reaching home swara saw something which boiled her blood.....

Swara : dont you dare....😡😡😡
Dont you dare to raise your voice against my dad.....😡😡😡
Then you will see worst of me😡😡😡😡😡
Who the hell are you to raise your bloody voice against my dad...... seeing a girl who is looking as much as anger and little fear seeing swara like this.

Girl : how dare you to speak with me like this....😤 do you know who I am...?

Swara: I don't know and I dont want to know 🤨 😤 apologies from my dad right now.
Ram : shona relax I  will tell you everything but now
Swara : no dad I won't hear anything and you apologize right now(seeing that girl very angrily.

Girl : no I wont and I will make sure you guys wont get this deal.....

Ragini : swara what are you doing...?
Did you know who is she...?
She is that client who chacha ji told us on phone...
Swara : so .... if she is the client that doesn't mean that she can insult my dad how dare she do that And about you ragini who are you stopping me to say her something  ....😤
Ragini: swara dont behave like this.
if you do like this  then they will cancel our deal.  Its really important for us.... and aap miss Whatchson
Girl : arhggg it's not Whatchson its Watson. You Indians are really....
Swara : you just shut your mouth dont you dare to open your mouth again.
All maheshwari are in daze seeing this drama .
Swara : what the hell is your problem

Watson: my problem is you guys cant even arrange a food for us in our standard. See while trying to eat your food my sir's dress got spoiled . Did you know the worth of his dress. It's our fault we choose your company to deal with us who can't even arrange a food in our status how can we expect them to do the project in our standard.  Sir I am telling you its waste of time. We can leave from here.
Swara : (swara analysed what ragini made for lunch) how dare you to point your finger on my dad's talent. If you don't want to work with us it's not a big deal for us. Because we can get 100's of deal like you we have a stuff that's why you approached us for this deal. And about food then you have to inform before what you want in lunch if you don't know how to eat Indian foods. It's not our mistake. Its totally yours.  😡😡😡😡
What's your sir's brand (dress) and the deal is cancel from our side. Its final.
Watson: (she is already pissed of hearing swara talk) she told her sir's brand name. Don't try to buy you cant even get that.( because she knows that swara cant get this brand it is specially made for business man like her boss.)
Swara: Ramu kaka go and show him wash room. And Mr Osborne you will get your new suit within 5 minutes. (Mr Osborne watched swara few seconds then he did what she said without any protest)

Watson is in deep shock because no one ordered her boss but here this girl is not only ordered her boss but her boss is also doing what this girl says without any protest.

Swara called samrat to arrange dress and ordered him to deliver the dress within 3 minutes.

Watson: who is this girl speaking with . And her aroma is totally different .
Swara gone to kitchen and taken out her food and asked servants to remove ragini's food from table and clean the table. Then she arranged that food like  5 star hotel.
Sujatha helped swara.
Watson is looking what she is doing and everyone also because swara is arranging food but it is not needed because the deal got cancelled.
Ragini : swara what are you doing . The deal got cancelled so no need to arrange this food.
Swara : shut up ragini I know this deal is cancelled.  And I also know this in our family tradition no one will go without eating food as it is not good.  That's what I am doing they can have food and leave from here.
Ragini : swara it is not needed.
Ram & DP: it's needed ragini it's our tradition we wont break this.
Ram &DP put hands on swara's head to give blessings.
Ragini and dadi  boiled in jealousy......