Part 7

Hello guys..... Thanks for your supports and comments...... I wanna tell you all one thing .... in this story if you u want to add some scenes then you can tell me I will try to add it (only if it wont change my storyline) yours views are acceptable......
Lets get into the story guys.......

Recap : maheshwari ritual had finished where swara had taken kandani jewel , sanskar got his big deal, nagin(snake ragini) and her chudail(ghost) dadi got only insults🤣🤣🤣......

Sujatha : go and wear this dress.
Swara : okay.(swara is struggling to wear that dress)
Sujatha had seen her struggling so sujatha had done swara's makeup like saree jewels and all... swara watching sujatha like a scared kitten.
Sujatha : see girl I have only accepted this marriage for sanskar. So your first priority must  be  sanskar's happiness.
Swara(scared) : ji aunty.
Sujatha : aunty how dare you did I look like a aunty to you.
Swara : sorry sorry oh..
Sujatha : call me sasu ma (mother in law) .
Swara : yeah sasu ma.
Sujatha : and yeah one more thing this veil has to be removed by sanskar only if you remove this by yourself it is considered as bad omen in our family. So keep that in your mind.
Swara : yes sasu ma.
Sujatha : okay now stand up I will take you to your room dont remove that veil.
Sujatha had taken swara to swasan room holding swara by her shoulder. Sujatha left swara in swasan room and closed the door from outside and left to her room where sanskar is waiting for her. (Sujatha called sanskar to her room via phone)
While sujatha entering her room sanskar is speaking to someone else at phone and yelling to the other person "how could you all do this with us" . After hearing foot step he cutted the call like he is talking to his friend and doing joke.
Sujatha saw sanskar then asked only onething dont do anything  which araises a question on my upbringing because I had the faith that you wont do any wrong things like you did to swara.(Here sujatha not angry with swara because she is a bengali but she needs some time to accept her because every mom has their own dreams like she will get daughter in law like this or that )
Sanskar : mom trust me I wont do that sin again in my life.
Sujatha : okay okay I had called you here for some other reason.
Sanskar: what mom?
Sujatha : we have a ritual that groom have to give a gift to the bride in their first night.
Sanskar : mom that...
(Sujatha had opened her locker and taken the bangle set which is given by her mother in law to give it to sanskar's wife)...
(Imagine it is a diamond bangle or else you can imagine it as sanskar had given to swara in serial as same)
Sujatha : I know you didn't had brought anything because of this situation so take this and wear it to her.
Sanskar  : 👁👁 but mom this one it is given by dadi right . but you said you will give this bangle only when she can prove that she is capable of having it.
Sujatha  : 🙂 yeah sanskar I am also doing  the same . I think swara is capable of having this . And about this bangle it is your wife's property and i  dont think you  have an idea of marrying some other girl(seeing sanskar teasingly)in your life time .  so I need to give it to her only .
Sanskar : mom you wont change right ....☺
Sujatha : o my  God sanskar are you really blushing... oh shit where is my phone I missed it ... yeah yeah I had taken my mobile.. sanskar do it once again 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Sanskar : mom you na 🙄🙄 leave it I am going .....
Sujatha : sanskar where are you going...(standing infront of sanskar and blocking his way )..
Sanskar : what ma ...
Sujatha : what what just give me a valuable thing then only I will give a way 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (guys it's a ritual that every groom have to give a neck amount to his brothers/sisters/ ma whoever is asking them)
Sanskar : what you want ma 🙄 ( seeing her face expression praying to God that " 🙏 pls dont make me begger in a day " )
Sujatha : give me your credit card..
Sanskar: but ma you  had your own card right then why are you asking mine 😅
Sujatha : because I need to go for shopping tomorrow 🤣🤣😂😂😂
Sanskar: but mom...
Sujatha : no ifs and buts at all if you give me your card then you can go to your room other wise you cant see her even...😂😂🤣🤣🤣 now decide...
Sanskar  : after giving a pleading  look to her which doesn't affect in sujatha  he had given her his card then she given him the key to swasan room...
Sanskar is going to his room where swara is waiting.....
Meanwhile on the other side ragini is getting ready by herself because when ap came to help ragini then dadi told that ragini don't need any help like others if she need also I can help her so you dont worry. So ap is waiting for ragini and dadi  to come outside after doing makeup. She is losing her temper because they are delaying more time for doing make up only
After 15 minutes she lost her temper and called  both of them  after that also they didn't finished that make up and all.
Then ap said to them about the veil ritual ( the veil have to be removed by hubby if not then it is considered as  a bad omen...)  then she had taken ragini to laksh room and asked her to sit in the bed. And then she locked the room... till  half a an hour they are trying to reach laksh but no use.
(Like serial here also he had drunked more that he cant handle his anger)
( same like serial he had imagined ragini as swara and asked her why she is doing this drama if you tell me now I will divorce ragini and will marry you . I  know ragini is a good girl but she is not my type how can I introduce her to my friends... she even wont wear western outfit too. Saying all this he got dizzy and fallen in the bed)( guys while watching him ragini had removed her veil by herself)
( after hearing laksh she felt humiliated that whatever she had done to get laksh still she didn't get him after few minutes she felt jealous because still laksh is saying swaras name in his unconsciousness also )

Swasan room....
Sanskar had opened the door and get inside where the room is decorated fully with flowers and candle... and in a bed swara is sitting like a barbie ....
Sanskar had gone to swara and opened her veil their she is sleeping still in sitting position...
Sanskar smiled seeing her like that then removed her jewels consciously to not to  disturb her sleep... then placed her properly in bed and placed blanket above her and placed a kiss on her both palms and forehead then gone to wash room to change his dress... then comeback to bed ....

Sorry guys for this small update I will try to update the next chapter long ....

Precap :
1. Ragini had gone to wakeup swara .... and she saw something which shocks her....
What she saw that shocks her??

2. Pundits are checking both the bride and grooms kundli....
He is expert in biometric astrology (sorry guys I donno the exact word for them who see the hand and tell thier future)
He had seen seeing someone hand for more than 5 minutes......?
Who do you think that could be is it swara or ragini
For what it is good or bad......?

3. Cooking ritual ragini can manipute like she did in serial or something will happen ....? (What you want guys)

4. After hearing something on phone swara is crying saying papa (dad) and going to faint when sanskar catched her....
What happen to swara's papa(dad)....
Why is she worried this much ....?

5. Reception party but for whom is it for swasan or raglak....?