Part 13

Hi friends after a long time I am updating my story hope you all like it 🙂...
          🥳🥳🥳 Thanks for the votes and comments🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳.

Recap : ragini's drama and Sujatha and swara nok joke.

Sanskar : someone is hear to see you all.
Swara : who?
Sanskar : see yourself......
Someone is turning to other side. Everyone is watching it. Swara go near to him and turn him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Swara screamed loudly seeing a man wearing a ghost mask.
Sanskar covered his face with his palm as they won't change.
Sujatha and all  watching that with what is happening and who is he.....
The person removed the mask..........
Then swara started screaming loudly and gone behind sanskar saying "save me from this ghost sanskar" pointing to that man's side.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The man is looking confused because after removing mask why she is screaming.... 😳😳😳😳
And then Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Sanskar save me too please from ghost.... He is clinging to sanskar and swara is jerking from sanskar....
But they two are holding with each side like.
Sankar is their only saviour who can save them from ghost..... And screaming with their high vioce near sanskar ear "save me".
Sanskar : shut up you both.. Stop it.
They to stopped a second... Then again they started screaming.
Sanskar : stoppppppppp (ek dam chup) put your fingers on your lip.
They two obeyed like a obedient kid.
Sanskar : I know why swara screamed. But why you screamed Samrat.?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes the person is revealed to be Samrat.
But she said there is a ghost if the ghost caught me..... 🙄🙄😳😳 That's why now save me from the ghost please yar.
Sanskar : 😲😲😲😲 you idiot she is screaming like that seeing your face.
Samrat : so🤔🤔
Sanskar : donkey she is saying you as a ghost.
Samrat : whattttttt😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Me that too ghost..... How can you... How can you shona... How can you think like that.... that too seeing my handsome face...
Swara : you and handsome don't lie please....
Sanskar : monkey she is playing a prank and you toh... Ah waste fellow can't even understand a simple prank bada ayah ghost ka mask liker.... 😡
Samrat : shona you you you
Swara : yeah I I I what can you do bullet train.
Samrat : I will not leave you....
Samrat started chasing her and swara started running in hole hall and then  hiding being ram and dp everyone stared them with shock.

Sankar have a smile on his face seeing them playing like a kids.
Laksh is feeling jealous from Samrat because he called her shona and she didn't oppose it and he is chasing her.

Sujatha is happy seeing her Samrat mingling with swara because she know that Samrat don't allow anyone that much easily. Even now he didn't mingled with ap, Laksh, Adarsh, Pati and uttara. He is formal with them. But this side of Samrat is only reserved for Sujatha and sanskar not even rp and dp.
Samrat is like a second son to Sujatha.
Ap, dadi, ragini felt discussed seeing swara and Samrat behaving infront of everyone like this.

Ragini : Swarrrrrraaaaaa
Everyone seeing her like a ghost.
Swara and Samrat rooted to their place as a statue.
Ragini : swara what are you doing swara...
Sanskar : oh shut up ragini why are you screaming like a banshee.
Ragini : (don't understand the meaning of banshee) sanskar ji you don't see how swara is behaving with another man that too infront of us. Characterless
Raginiiiiiiiiii
Many voices heard .
Sanskar, Sujatha dp rp
Sanskar : Don't you dare to complete your sentence.
Dadi : what ragini is saying absolutely right.

Sanskar gone and hugged swara because he what is going in her mind. Swara is shivering sanskar is soothing her with his whisperings. His first priority is swara.

Dadi : don't know who is this boy she is this much free. (pointing Samrat) hey you don't you know she is married (Samrat fisted his hand to control his anger) I know she is like that but you toh look like from a good family then also you are behaving like this. This is your