Introduction and Notes

Hello, and welcome to Blaze in the Darkness! Thank you for opening this book, and I hope you're willing to give it a shot

Hello, and welcome to Blaze in the Darkness! Thank you for opening this book, and I hope you're willing to give it a shot. This is a book without romance, without toxic relationships, without dominant teenage Alphas, without weak, human Lunas as MC. This is a story with a firefox kit as the main character. She is not weak, though she does have her quirks. Don't tell Nix I said that.

And, out of curiosity, how did you find this book? I always wonder.

And, this story is also set in my very own world, Uurion! I haven't written in this world for over a year, and I've been dying to show it to people. If you want any information on Uurion, I will happily share it with you, as it's my biggest pride.

Please know that I welcome all feedback! Spot a typo? Comment it so I can fix it. See a mistake? Let me know. Did you really like a certain scene, or can you relate to Zanixa really well? Do tell me, I love hearing from you guys and interacting with you. You are the reason why I keep going, why I write. I really need feedback to improve, and you can give me that, with just a little bit of your time. Don't be afraid to speak up, I will reply to as many comments as I can. (I'm also a bit lonely, so I jump at the opportunity of someone talking to me, even if it is only through comments.)

If you wish, you can also vote on stories. When I first started, I didn't know what votes are, or how valuable they were. When you press the little star you see in the corner, it means that you like what you read, that you think the author is doing a good job. It's a great feeling to get a vote.

Once again, thank you for reading. To sum all of the above up: this is not your usual werewolf story, and it plays in my own high-fantasy world. Votes and comments help keep me going and help me improve (especially comments, as they specifically point things out). Don't hesitate to reach out, I'll answer as soon as I can!

And most importantly, enjoy the story!
~Jane Barnaby