two

Haru's POV

Aera burst into laughter, " He isn't just good looking, he's a joker too. " I glared at her before turning head to look at the guy.

" On a serious note, do we really only have one water brush? " I nodded and she took another water brush out of the front pocket of her maroon colored adidas bag pack.

I grinned, " Thanks! " I took it over and started painting in the colors to the outfit i've designed.

Suddenly, I saw a pair of feet beside me and I flinched. I looked up and saw the same guy, " Are you done with your design? " He nodded.

Aera smiled as she took over his sketch and her eyes widened, glistening. " You're really talented. " I sneered, taking a peek at his sketch and I must admit, he really is gifted.

He nod slightly before walking back to his seat, sketching the second piece. " He is talented in so many ways and visually appealing too. "

I looked over at him, " I mean he's okay but don't you think that you're exaggerating it? " She shook her head, while drooling over him.

" I'm done too. " She looked down at my design and she was pretty amused by mine.

I looked over at the clock, " I have to go now. " She nodded, I packed my bag and walked out of the room and out of the school gate.

When I got home, I saw a pair of foreign shoes at the doorsteps and it hits me that Hyejoo is back in Korea and back at our house.

I opened the door, " I'm home. " I said as I walked into the house and saw my parents with Hyejoo sitting on the couch, chatting happily.

" Come here and greet your sister. " I walked over to her and bowed.

Hyejoo pulled me into a hug, " I got you some things from Britain, come and see them! " She pulled my hand to her old room that she sleeps in now.

My eyes widened, " Are all these for me? " She nodded with a smile which shows her dimples.

" Wow. " I was amazed.

Just then, the door opened. " I'm home. " Hyunsuk walked towards us with his soccer jersey on. He smiled brightly as he pulled Hyejoo in for a hug.

He grinned, " I just ended soccer practice. "

She smacked him on the arm, " Go take a shower! " He shook his head as he rummaged her luggage, searching for things to eat.

During dinner time, the atmosphere is definitely happier than before. Hyejoo moved to Britain a few years back for her career, as a Medical Lab Scientist.

" Hyunsuk, I heard that you're pretty popular in school. " She wriggled her eyebrows with a smirk plastered on her face.

Hyunsuk shook his head, with his red cheeks. " Is it true that he is popular? " I nodded and she punched him on his arm playfully.

She then diverted her attention to me, " Do you have any boyfriend? " She smirked and I shook my head with a calm expression.

" I saw you talking to a guy today! she even held his hand! " Hyunsuk said and my eyes widened, trying to clear all the misunderstandings.

" He is just a guy I know today. I thought he seem lost so I dragged him to my table since it was empty. There no more to that. " I said but none of them look convinced.

My parents managed to end this conversation for me. After dinner, we gathered in Hyunsuk's bedroom like we used to.

I grinned, " So, do you have any boyfriend? " Hyejoo looked around trying to avoid that topic but we pulled it back to her anyway.

She blushed just talking about it, " He is a Lawyer actually, and he's also from Korea which is the reason why we met actually. "

" We met at a Korean Barbecue store in the heart of Korea town. I actually mistaken him for my other friend who was there for a vacation, so that's how we met. " I started poking her arm, teasing her.

We spend the night talking about our lives.

The next morning was the torturous moment when we have to get up early just for school. Hyejoo drove us to school today.

" Bye little ones! Have fun in school! " She said, waving to us as if we are really little kids being let out of the car at our Kindergarten.

I walked past the ace class in order to get to my class, due to curiosity, I looked into the class and I saw the guy laying his head on the desk with white ear piece plugged into his ears.

While I was staring at him, he turned to look at me and we made eye contact. I looked away almost immediately, and walking off to class.

Yoonbin's POV

I was stretching my arms when I felt someone staring at me. I turned and made eye contact with that weird girl from yesterday.

She walked off hurriedly after that eye contact.

I took off my earpiece and walked to the washroom. On the way to the washroom, I could feel people staring at me as I walk which made me feel really uncomfortable but I managed to remain a poker face.

" Yeah man, I missed you. " I heard someone talking from one of the cubical. Probably talking to his partner or something.

The door opened and I looked at that guy from the reflection of the mirror. He looked over and shot me a smile, " I heard about you, aren't you the new guy from our class? "

I nodded, " I'm Wang Jyun Hao. " He extended his arm for me to shake his hand but I just stared at it before walking out of the washroom.

He walked beside me, chatting with me about his life and basically just things about him. We walked into class and I thought he would stop but he didn't.

" And that's how I found my rubber ducky that went missing 12 years ago. " He grinned, I smiled slightly at him.

I looked over at him,

how can someone talk about rubber ducky for over an hour?

28th Nov 2018

Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!

It's 4am now D:

i think i might be the first Yoonbin fanfic, actually idk :/