eighteen

Haru's POV

The day restarted once again and I'm just staring at myself in the mirror. " Choi Haru, you ugly. " I glared at Hyunsuk who was all dressed up.

" Where are you going? " I tilted my head a little.

" School. " He said with a grin.

I raised my brows, he wasn't wear the school uniform. It does look like our uniform but there's just something that's not right.

He chuckled, " The uniform is not my style so I did a little edit to it. I tore some parts off and then I added some fabric on. " My jaw dropped.

" Mom! " I screamed but Hyunsuk covered my mouth, but thank god for my fast speed, I ran to the dining room where my parents are at.

They eyed Hyunsuk up and down before a visible frown was plastered on their face. " Choi Hyunsuk, what's the meaning of this? Where's your uniform? Are you not planning to go to school? "

" Mom, this is fashion. The uniform is just really not my style and it doesn't make my body stand out so I chose to- " My mom stood up and he ran to his room.

My dad shook his head, " I can't believe Hyunsuk did this to his uniform. I don't even know what does he want to do in the future. "

" Probably a fashion designer. " My mom said.

" Probably a cabbage. " I said and they looked over at me while I just stared at them with a slight smile.

I sat down for my breakfast which was pretty much like a breakfast. It's a slice of toast with jam on it and a cup of milk.

Hyunsuk changed back into his uniform and he sat down. " Haru, Where's your boyfriend Yoonbin? " My eyes widened as I looked over at my parents reaction.

They were literally fuming with anger. " W-What boyfriend? I have none. " I chuckled awkwardly while imagining myself slapping Hyunsuk.

" Choi Haru, do you have a boyfriend? " My dad asked with a frown.

I stared at my mom who has a disappointed expression on her face. At that moment, I felt really bad so I nodded.

My dad sighed, " Bring him here or else break up with him. " Hyunsuk's eyes widened as he shook his head.

" Yoonbin is a good guy, I went out with him many times and he's a really nice g- " My dad glared at him.

" You know about it for such a long time but you hid it from us too? " He massaged his temples and I just placed my toast down before walking out of the house.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to face a smiling Yoonbin. " Har- " Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I don't want to leave him.

He gave me a hug, " What happened? Who bully you? I'll find the person and- " I shook my head as he patted the back of my head.

" My parents found out about us and they said it's either you come to my house to visit them or else we have to break up. " He chuckled.

He ruffled my hair, " Silly. You cried because of that? It's simple, I'll just visit them. " He smiled, making me feel better.

" You're willing to visit my parents? " He nodded with a smile as he pulled me into his embrace again, this time it's longer.

He chuckled, " I would do anything for you and that includes getting a star from the sky. " A smile plastered on my face, I really am lucky to have him.

" Now, stop crying will you? " I nodded and he held my hands as we walked to school together.

I really don't want to lose him.

Yoonbin's POV

On our way to school, I was just contemplating how should I act when I visit Haru's parents. From what Haru said, they seem pretty strict about her dating.

To be real, I was really nervous and anxious but for the sake of Haru I have to act as if i'm not afraid of meeting her parents.

What if her dad is a sumo wrestler and her mom is a ballet dancer who can kick me away with her pointe?

" Yoonbin? " I turned to look at Haru with a smile while she has her little red nose.

" Are you sure you're okay with meeting my parents? You don't have to if- " I shook my head as I pinched her cheek.

" I'm sure I have to meet them one day, it's just when is it. For the sake of you, I'll be brave. " I grinned and she smiled.

I can't believe i'm doing this for a girl when I used to be someone who doesn't care much about anyone's existence.

i mean I still am, just not towards my friends or Haru. I'm just a tofu towards them, probably because we've been though so much.

After sending Haru to her class, I walked to class where I saw my classmates who I'm not close to at all. " Yoonbin! Can you come here for a moment? " I walked over.

" I heard you're dating Haru, is that true? " A girl asked and I nodded.

She seem a little disappointed, " I don't even get why do you want to date her. She doesn't have the looks neither- " I scoffed.

" Haru might not be perfect in your eyes but she is in my eyes. I'm pretty sure no matter who it is, regardless if it's Yoona or Seolhyun, none of them can take over her place. " With that, I walked off.

I guess when I lost her once, I don't want to lose her again.

I felt someone staring at me and I looked up to see Jihoon. " I saw what you did there and I hate to admit it but it's cool. " He smiled.

" I'm out of it and I'll drag Hyeri along with me. I don't want us to interfere with your relationship. " I frowned.

" You just give up on Haru so easily? " He chuckled before looking up at me again.

" Do you think I really like her? I mean at some point of time I really do, but I came here because of Hyeri. She wanted revenge but seeing you guys, I'd rather not. " He grinned.

I frowned, " So it was all an act? " He shook his head.

" I almost fell for her unknowingly but she's all yours now. I'm leaving Korea for good tomorrow, along with Hyeri so I promise you, there's no one stopping you. " He said but somehow I felt sad.

He came over to me with a smile, stretching his arm out for a bro-fist.

" I hope we'll be friends one day. Take good care of Haru. "

31st Dec 2018

It's the last day of the year D: Time passed way too fast man but I have to thank all of you for all your support!! ❤️

please continue supporting Yoonbin!! :)

happy new year everyone!!