six

Haru's POV

It's finally the day of the camp and I think i've trained Yoonbin enough. Tears rolled down my cheeks as if i'm sending my son off to some foreign area.

Jokes.

" Are you sure she'll come? " Yoonbin asked, sounding rather nervous. I shot him a reassuring smile as I nodded while giving him a punch on the arm.

Just then, " Hi everyone! " I turned to face the familiar voice with a wide smile but it soon faded into a frown.

I turned over to look at Yoonbin who doesn't look happy in any way. He looks like someone just ate his last chocolate bar and that is illegal.

I frowned as I stormed over to Hyeri who's arm is cling onto the jerk who looks like a cauliflower. " Are you serious? you're with this cauliflower again? "

She smiled while nodding.

" We made up and n- "

" What about Yoonbin? " She stared at me blankly but it turned into a smile.

She patted my head, " He's just a little brother to me. Nothing more and nothing less. " I gulped, feeling apologetic towards him.

I looked around the area but there's no sign of Yoonbin. " Have you seen Yoonbin? " People have been giving me different directions as to where he have went.

From afar, I spotted a familiar figure. I ran towards the figure but just seeing his silhouette makes me feel guilty. " I'm sorr- "

He looks up with a smile, " Don't be. " He looks down again. This time, I saw droplets of water falling to the ground.

He's crying.

At that moment of time, I hated myself. If I didn't have this selfish plan, thinking that Hyeri has gotten over that jerk then maybe he wouldn't be suffering.

I bend down beside him, " Yoonbin, I'm really sorry about all of this. I didn't know this would happen. " He didn't react.

" Didn't you prepare yourself for treasure hunting? you don't want it to go to waste right? I'll be your partner! " He looked at me with a slight smile.

" I run real quick. " He said while grinning sadly.

I smacked him on the arm as I stretched out my arm for him to grab it but that rude jerk just stood up by himself and he walks off.

Well, I couldn't get mad at him either.

I ran over to him and caught up with his steps.

" The race will end in an hour time so please find the missing puzzles before the time run out and come back here again! " Aera screamed as she blew the whistle.

We started running into the dark forest with a torchlight in our hands. Yoonbin actually came to this forest a few times over the last week to ensure that he knows the route so he doesn't lead Hyeri to the wrong place.

I looked over at him. He might seem fine on the outside but knowing him for a week now, he's actually a really soft guy.

a few minutes into the game, I spotted something glistening when the light shines on it. " I found one! I found one! " I screamed as I smacked his arm.

He looked up at the tree, " But it's so high up. "

A smile spread across my face as I did my forte. I love climbing trees, and i'm pretty good at it. Legend claims that i'm tarzan's little sister.

I grabbed onto the missing piece and waved it to Yoonbin when I lost balance and gravity pulled me to my soulmate.

The ground.

Yoonbin burst into laughter instead of coming over to help me out. I glared at him but that jerk doesn't have any sort of guilt after seeing me fall.

After a good five minutes of him laughing by himself, he finally came over. " Are you okay? " I rolled my eyes.

" How nice of you to ask. I'd appreciate if you'd ask five minutes ago. " I smiled and he avoiding eye contact with me.

He helped me up by placing my arm on his shoulders. He looked down at my ankle, which is turning slightly blue-black in colour.

He let out a sigh, " I'll carry you. " My eyes winded as I shook my head. I can't let him carry me after what I've did to him.

" It's okay, I'm too heavy for you! " I chuckled to change the subject but Yoonbin didn't budge in any way.

he glared at me, " Get on. "

Yoonbin's POV

When Haru got on my back, I carried her heavy weight around everywhere. It was partially my fault for her injury so I should help her out.

" Is your injury okay? " She shook her head.

" It hurts. " She sighed as she placed her chin on my shoulder, her face inching closer to mine. I could feel her breath on my neck.

I looked over at her, " If you're tired, just sleep. " She shook her head but within seconds, her eyes shut and she fell asleep.

Didn't someone say that she wouldn't sleep?

I walked around the forest looking for puzzle pieces but I couldn't find any. I looked at the time on my watch, the time is about to be up.

Using my knowledge of the forest, I looked around and it hits me.

Everywhere looks the same.

I started panicking, it can't be. I remembered every single route but why is this area so confusing?

Just then, I felt Haru moving in her sleep as her eyes opened slightly. " Have you found any? " I shook my head, not wanting to tell her that we're lost.

She yawned as she patted my head, " Let's get back to the place. " I nodded as I walked to where my legs brought me to.

After walking for a few minutes, the only thing that changed is the sky. The sky got darker and the routes in front of us got scarier too.

" Are we lost? " she asked and I nodded.

She groaned, " Didn't you memorise all the routes in this forest? " She looks around frantically, trying to find some clues.

" I found it! " She screamed and a smile appeared on my face. She leads me to the place and she pulled out something from the tree branch.

She showed it to me with a proud smile, " Look, it's  a missing puzzle piece. " I rolled my eyes with her on my back.

Suddenly, we hear a soft shuffling sound of the leaves but the sound got louder and nearer. That's when we saw a figure nearby.

" I'm scared! " Haru said as she hugged onto my shoulders even tighter. I hate to admit it but i'm feeling slightly scared too.

I gulped as I turned my head slightly to face her.

" I'll protect you with my life. "

5th Dec 2018

Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!

please view my Junkyu story!! it's a story about two exes meeting again, but this time, Junkyu is ready to win her back with his everything :)