three

Haru's POV

I laid my head on the desk, trying to get some rest before the next lesson starts again which would kill my three brain cells standing.

" Are you serious? he's talented too? " I nodded, without looking up.

Jion started squealing as she told the news about the new guy being talented as well. Sometimes I wish she would just chill regarding guys.

Suddenly, girls started squealing and I felt someone standing by me. " What do you want again , Choi Hyunsuk? " I asked without looking up.

" It's not Hyunsuk. " Jion whispered. I lifted my head slowly and looked up to see the golden glow from the sun, and his silhouette blocking the sunlight.

" The new guy? " He nodded awkwardly as he placed something on the desk before walking off with his hands in his pockets.

I looked at the object he placed on the desk, it was the little charm that I hung on my bracelet. It must have fell off yesterday when I was taking the water brush.

Jion squealed, " How did he get this? " She snatched it over but I snatched it back again.

" I was taking the water brush when he came and reached for it behind me. I turned over thinking that he was taking it for me but nah. " I said with no emotion in my voice.

She started squealing, " I might like him but you can take him. " She started shaking my body back and forth.

Can someone please take her away?

Yoonbin's POV

After placing her charm on her desk, I walked off cooly even though I was dying inside. I don't usually interact with girls, I'd get all nervous.

The moment I walked out of her class, " Hey friend, i've been searching for you everywhere. " I walked past him with my hands in my pockets.

He caught up with me, " Why did you find Haru? do you have something with her? " He asked, wriggling his eyebrows with a smirk.

I ignored him but he didn't give up trying to annoy me. Jyunhao continued walking beside me, " Do you need me to help you get Haru? " I rolled my eyes.

" Haru is like a- " He said but I glared at him.

" I don't like her. " I said, before walking towards my class again with the arrogant vibe, which is the reason why people thinks i'm cold.

Jyunhao walked beside me again, " Yeah, okay. " He shrugged it off as he walked into class with me, through the back door.

" You're in designing club? " He asked, looking at a sketch that I drew yesterday. I nodded as I continued filling in the colors.

He stared at me in awed, " You don't look like someone who draw this well. " He dragged a chair and sat beside me. He was staring at me as I fill in the colors.

" Can you leave? " I asked and he nodded.

But he didn't leave.

I stared at him for a while before giving up because he just doesn't know what I mean. " You're really good at art. Do you want to be an artist? do you want to be a designer? Oh! or do you want to be a clo- "

" None. " I said without looking up.

He nodded without saying anything else. He placed his chin on my desk, " You know, you aren't as cold as what others perceived you as. "

" Do you know why i'm so persistent to be friends with you? " I pretend as if I didn't care but I was actually listening to every word he said.

He smiled, " Because I- "

His sentence got cut off when the bell rang and our home room teacher entered the class with a pile of worksheets in her hands.

" Well, I'll go back to my seat. " He smiled brightly as he shifted the chair back and got back to his seat before he could even finish his sentence.

I kept my sketch and lesson started.

After school, I went to the designing room again. I was about to turn the door knob when I saw someone searching for something frantically through the glass part of the door.

I slowly turned the door knob and pushed my way through, " Do you need help? " She looked up at me with a face full of worry.

" If you don't mind. " She said with her honey-like voice. I nodded, placing my things down before searching with her.

" It's a box with my name on it. " She said as she started to look around the room.

I stared at her, " What's your name? "

" Hyeri. " She continued searching without looking up. Without knowing, I was staring at her as she searched.

Her hair was glowing under the golden sunlight. She place her hair behind her ear and at that moment of time, I thought she was the most beautiful person i've ever seen.

Just then, the door opened. " Hyeri? What are you doing here? " I turned around and saw Haru walking in with a face of confusion.

" I'm searching for a box with my name on it. " She thought for a moment before a smile appeared on her face. She ran into the storage room and brought out a pink metallic box.

" Is this it? " Hyeri nodded with a bright smile on her face as she took the box over, hugging Haru once.

Hyeri pulled away from the hug and turned towards me with the most beautiful smile, " Thank you- " She looked at my name tag.

" Yoonbin. " My heart literally melted.

I nodded slightly, I walked to my seat and sat down. Trying to focus on sketching but I couldn't think of anything except for Hyeri.

Is this what others call, falling in love?

Haru's POV

" Why do you have to keep that box? " She smiled as she looked down at the pink metallic box with her name on it.

She looked up at me with a warm smile, " Because he gave it to me. It was the last pre- "

" But he's a jerk! He le- " I was cut off.

" But he was my first love and will always be. " She said with a smile but knowing her for so many years, that smile of her's isn't her real smile.

I placed my arm around her shoulders, " You know I'll support you regardless of what happen right? " I shot her a reassuring smile as she gave me a hug.

We walked back into the designing room where I saw the new guy staring at the piece of sketch in front of him, looking rather frustrated.

Hyeri smiled, " I'll go and help him. " I nodded and she walked over to him. I saw him flinched a little and the tip of his ears turned red.

I walked to my seat and started sketching a new piece of design. Aera ran in with a wide smile as she screamed Hyeri's name with her dolphin tone.

A smile plastered on Hyeri's face.

I hope she'll find love again, and be happy again.

29th Nov 2018

Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!

I got to thank @/yoonbin1211 on instagram!! she's really nice to help promote this fanfic on her fanpage!! 多謝了!