Characters

I will add to this chapter every time there is a new oc character. Some of the OC's are my friend's NiffNofNiff. She will also be writing her own story with her OC after I get to my chapter 4. Please check this first chapter whenever there is a new character because there are going to be a lot. My Thank you! Also note that this fanfiction occurs during the first year for the UA students, just with a few adjustments and add- ons. 

1.

Name: Kana Hayashi(Kana means The One who Has the Power, Powerful)

Age: 15(1st year)

Gender: Girl

Height: 5 '3' ft

Likes: Spicy food, Sour food, inspiring heroes, and fujoshi anime stuff

Dislikes: Haters, Being left out

Quirk: Time Manipulation( Can stop time, Slow down time, and speed time, but timing is limited)

Title: Main Character

Background: Kana had a unique ability since she was young. Her quirk was considered very powerful but since she was young her quirks abilities were limited. She grows up without a mother and still is upset about her death. She has a dad and an older brother. As she grows up she learns to use her quirk better and aims to be a top hero. She starts off at general ed and goes to class 1-a later. She does Fencing classes and Kendo classes and started as the age of 4. 

Drawback: Using her quirk she needs a lot of energy. If she uses too much of her quirk she can faint destroying her body from the inside and can even cause her death. 

2. This is my friend's OC character 

Name: Akushu Hanabi

Age: 17(2nd year)

Gender: Girl

Height: 5 '7' ft

Likes: tactical fighting and sewing

Dislikes: Incompetent people and doing nothing

Quirk: Psychopath(some sort of mind control, enhancing other abilities like overflowing charisma and enhanced strength, this also means she is immune to mind quirks)

Title: Kana's best friend

Background: Her mother had been an individual with an empathy quirk along with her own glamour physique, therefore having Akushu retain silver tattoos along her arms and on her face. The psychotic aspect of her quirk had been inherited from her father's side of the family, who had been an underground pro hero as well as a manager of an agency. Her father's side had been very expectant of Akushu following a similar path as her father, so she was personally trained from an early age. Akushu often assists with exercises in the support course. 

Drawback: Using her quirk too much she looses any signs of empathy. This causes her to attack her opponent in a violent manner causing severe injury and possibly death.

3.

Name: Riku Hayashi

Age: 19 

Gender: Boy

Height: 5 '10' ft

Likes: Pancakes,  gaming

Dislikes: Being left out, Boys near sister, and guessing

Quirk: Teleportation

Pro Hero: Fade

Title: Kana's Brother

Background: Kana's Brother had been overprotective over his sister but still is more like a friend. Riku and his sister are similar in many ways. After his mother died Riku wanted to be a pro hero to protect his family. Riku is said to have feelings for Akushu but his feelings might have been stolen by another person.

Drawback: Quirk is limited to a range of 50 yards. 

4.  This is also another of my friends OC

Name: Riko Kanabe

Age: 17 (2nd Year)

Gender: Girl

Height: 5 '4' ft

Likes: Frills and Aesthetics

Dislikes: Arrogant people and Coffee

Quirk: Stockpile Healing (Her healing quirk works in a similar manner to recovery girls though she needs to store energy to use it. )

Title: Akushu's Girlfriend

Background: She and Akushu had bonded over their love of old fashioned clothes(my friend's idea not mine.) They began dating at the end of first year. Her quirk is used for healing so she is in the support course and is an aid to recovery girl. 

Drawback: She needs a lot of energy to use her quirk. 

5. Doesn't play a significant role until further in the story( Update Later)

Name: Reo 

Age: Old

Gender: man

Quirk: Wind Manipulation 

Pro Hero: AeroFase

Background: Lost Wife. Is overprotective of children.

6. Not really an OC

Kirishima's personality is going to be different than in the anime but not too much. Kirishima is going to be the same character but he has a grudge that he holds and is mad about about. I am sorry for the readers who are going to annoyed by this. But I need his personality to change so it fits in the story like how I planned it. Also, I couldn't find anything about his family so I will just be making stuff up.Thank you!

7. 

Name: Uchida Mio

Age: