Chapter 1

Kana's POV

 I waited nervously as they began calling out the names for the students in General Ed who will be moving to the hero course.

"...and Hitoshi Shinso. That is all for the hero course. Enjoy normal high school kids," Mr.Aizawa said and began leaving. 

My mind went blank as soon as he stopped saying names. My heart sank and I was on the verge of crying. I have worked so hard since coming into General Ed. I even defeated one of the students from the Hero course. Everyone else was celebrating for getting in, I was the only one sitting down and having my head rested on my arms.

Mr. Aizawa was leaving until Cementoss  came in with another paper. He whispered something to Mr. Aizawa and gave the paper to him. 

"Hey Kids quiet down! I have an announcement. Unfortunately I didn't get the whole list of the students moving onto the Hero course. So yeah. Um... Kana Hayashi, you are the final student in your class to be apart of the Hero course. Congratulations," Mr. Aizawa said bluntly and left. 

Hearing that I was overjoyed. I can finally be apart of the hero course. I can finally be a hero. I was so happy that I could scream, and I did. I paused time real quick and screamed the loudest I can, and I was extremely loud since I was not able to contain my excitement. I quickly unfroze time, since I was finally satisfied. 

" Ugh. There is a ringing in my ear," I heard the girl beside me say. OOps a bit too excited.

~Later that day~ 

" Hey Bro!," I said as I walked in the house and saw my older brother Riku on the couch.

"Hey what's up? You sound happy!", He asked. 

"Guess What?!" He asked me. " Hey you now I hate it when you ask me that! Just tell me, " He responded. 

"Alright then. I was accepted in the hero course and I will be starting tomorrow, since its Thursday," I stated not looking at my brother. Then it went really quiet and my brother is never quiet. I looked at him to check if he was ok. When I looked over his face looked hilarious. He was shocked I can tell.

" Dad! Guess What?!", Riku Yelled. My dad came running "WHA- What happened?! You kids OK!?" He said panicking. " Oh Dad, calm down nothing happened. Anyway guess what happened to your daughter," my brother stated with a smirk.

" What is wrong with you?! How many times have I told you not to yell like that, I almost had a heart attack!" My dad shouted at my brother. Then those two started arguing. This happened all the time. Ahem. I cleared my throat as they stopped immediately. "Dad I got into the hero course," I said smiling. He turned to look at me and smiled. His smile was sad but proud. 

" Kana I am so proud of you and I bet your mother would have been too," Dad said hugging me. Again I felt like crying and so I did this time. My skin got wet as salty tears stained my face. " I miss mom. I wish she was here," I said sobbing and hugging my dad back. " I don't like being left out," My brother said. He got up and joined the hug.

Chapter 2 might come out pretty Late. I am have to edit it a lot.