Chapter 3

~ 3 hours later ~

Ugh. My head hurts. I woke up in a bed filled with white sheets ad I was back in my school uniform. I sat up. I looked to my left seeing a long purple haired girl pushing away a cart with my hero costume case. She looked back finally realizing me. " Uh.. e-eat m-more o-or else y-you can cause s-serious d-d-damage t-to your body," she said to me looking down. She stuttered more than me. " Uh....t-thanks", I said grateful for her advice. She then left.

"Hey, are you feeling better now, child?", a short lady with gray hair came out asking me. I realized that she is Recovery girl. "Yes....Thank you", I said. " You are on an empty stomach. You should have enough energy before you use your quirk. Children shouldn't be so careless," Recovery Girl started scolding me. "Yes, thank you", I responded again. " Ok! You should be going now. Class ended 10 minutes ago. You should hurry to your dorms," Recovery Girl said and I left. 

I wandered aimlessly around the halls of UA, until I realized I was lost. I remembered that I am terrible with directions. Ugh. This reminded me of Middle School when I got lost on my First day, Good times.(A/N I actually got lost on my first day of Middle School) I kept on walking around school and came to a stop, when I realized a familiar psychopathic 2nd year staring back at me. "Akushu!!!", I shouted as I ran jumping on the raven haired Girl and hugging her tightly. "Kana! Hey, how have you been?" Akushu asked me. I got off her and answered her question. "I am doing great! And I transferred to the hero course. How but you?", I asked her. 

"  I am fine. So.... Um....What are you doing here? Wait, no. Don't tell me you got lost again?", Akushu said with a playful smirk. "Uh.... Well.." I tried to say without embarrassing myself, but failed. "Same as ever, Kana!", Akushu said laughing. "You didn't change much yourself! You are still a psychopathic giant!" I said pouting. "You are only saying that because you are short", Akushu said ruffling my hair. She is right. I am short and it can be annoying. But I am happy to see her again. We are best friends, but we haven't hung out much since the school festival. 

" You have to go to your dorms right?", she asked me. I nodded. "Come on! I will show you the way", Akushu said leading the way to the dorms. On our way we caught up on stuff. "So...what are you doing in school so late?", I asked curious that she was still there after school was dismissed. "Yeah, I kind of live where the teachers stay, and they live in the school, so yeah," Akushu responded. "So it is only going to be your dad and brother at home?", She asked me. "Yeah, although I might visit them during the weekends", I replied sadly. Akushu must have noticed because the next thing she said was "Do you still have the posters I gave you?" 

I immediately cheered up. "Of course, I have! I am going to hang them up in my dorm when I get there!" I said excitedly. For the rest of the time we talked about anime and fujoshi stuff. (A/N Kana and Akushu both have a common interest in anime and fujoshi= GAY anime lovers)

Once we got there I got up the steps and before I got into the building I asked Akushu "You are coming over this Sunday, right?" "As long as your brother is not there", She said jokingly. "Hey! Don't be like that!" I said pouting. "Just kidding! Don't worry I will be there", Akushu said smiling. "Ok, Bye", I said going into the building and she responded with a wave. 

I went inside the building and looked for my dorm until finally finding it. Unfortunately, my dorm is right next to Kirishima's which was a bit disappointing. But there were many boxes piled outside my dorm, which sucked because I had to take them all in. I tried to take the first box inside using all my strength but failed. Why are these boxes so heavy? I then saw Kirishima get out of his dorm. He was wearing a black undershirt with his biceps showing with some matching pants and his shirt around his waist. He also had his headphones on. I looked at him, he looked so different and my heart just skipped a beat and my face was flaming red. He glanced at me and started walking away. Alright then, I don't need your help. hmph!