Chapter 4

I woke up early enough to pack my things up for 2 days. I took my headphones and my game controller, expecting to be playing games when I get home. I couldn't wait to get home to Riku and dad. Akushu is coming over and Riku texted me that he had a friend coming over. I missed these times when us three would get together and start playing games. We stopped doing that when I got to high school. I realized that tomorrow is a day off, and it is Monday so I will get to stay home tomorrow. I packed my stuff ready to leave and got my phone out.

Riku: Hey!

Kana: Hey!

Riku: R U coming?!

Kana: Yeah, just finished packing up.

Riku: Should I pick you up?

Kana: Don't you have a friend home?

Riku: Yeah, but he can wait. jk :>

Kana: Yeah, no. I will be coming on the bus with Akushu. Just pick us up at the bus stop.

Riku: Sure, see u!

Kana: C U!

I started walking out of the dorms, and I took some pound cake to eat. No one seemed to be out in the halls. I found Akushu out in front of the dorms. "Hey!", I said waving at her. "Hey, Ready", Akushu asked. "Yup, all set!:>" I smiled at her. We made our way to the bus. There was a middle aged man getting seriously close to Akushu, but she didn't notice on the bus. I then couldn't stand that and maybe got a pit overboard. I passed time and gave the pervert a good slap in the face and a few punches in the stomach before pushing him back. I unpaused time. "Eeh, my whole body hurts. Ow!", The man said and that is when Akushu looked at him. I had to speak up this time. "Think about your actions twice, old pervert!", I said in the most innocent and sweetest smile I could do. 

He grunted shorty and walked out. Eeh, WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING SHORT??!?!?!?!!?!!! "Thanks", Akushu said whispering. I smiled at her. We got to our stop in no time. I got off the bus and was met with a unexpected hug from Riku. "I missed you so much", Riku said letting me go. "I was gone for 2 days only", I said chuckling. "I know", He said and started walking away, not even looking at Akushu. I was surprised and I could see that Akushu also noticed his behavior. 

I caught up with him and so did Akushu. "So, anything happened while I was going?", I asked Riku. "Eh. Not much. Dad just moved the TV and a new couch to your room, saying that whenever you come over, we must play our video games in that room", Riku said with an empty expression. Cool. Wait What! "But, then where am I going to sleep!", I shouted. "Oh, don't worry! You have a big room, and plus it is just a TV and a couch", Riku said with a smirk. "I can't believe that we have to play in my room", I mumbled to myself. I then realized something. "Where is your friend", I asked Riku. 

"Oh, yeah. I didn't tell you before. I actually met Red Riot, and he is the friend coming over. Oh, and he is setting up the game in your room", Riku said to me smiling. "Wait what! You met RED RIOT!! You met him?!?!? Why didn't you tell me!?!? Wait, and he is in our house!?!? In my room! With all my stuff!?!?!?", I shouted, processing what Riku told me and ran home, leaving Riku and Akushu to run behind after me. Riku said that all my stuff is still in the room, meaning that Red Riot will be able to see all my embarrassing stuff in my room. 

I ran all the way home and conveniently the front door was open. I ran to my room and started gasping for breaths from all the running. I saw a familiar red head staring at me in shock. "K- Kirishima!", I shouted. "Eh, Kana!", He shouted back in surprise. By then Riku and Akushu caught up. "Riku, Bro! Why is she here?", Kirishima asked Riku pointing to me. "S-she...I-is..m-my sister", Riku said in between gasps. "Why is he here, though", I asked. "He is Red Riot", Akushu bluntly said. "He is whaaaaa! No way! Wait, how do you know?!?!", I asked Akushu. She just shrugged.