Chapter 2

Oh god. I. Am. Not. Ready. At all.

Today is my first day at the hero course. I was placed in class 1-A. I am so nervous that my head is going to explode. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I tried to calm myself down. Breathe in, Breathe out I repeated to myself.

I skipped breakfast to go to class early. "Bye sis," My brother said to me as I left. Dad left earlier for his hero duties. 

~At School~

I stood in front of the big gates of class 1-A. "And students I present our new student, Kana Hayashi," Mr.Aizawa said. I walked into the classroom nervously. " Uh.. H-hi m-my name is Kana Hayashi", I said stuttering badly. "Alright then sit next to Kirishima in the empty seat", Mr.Aizawa said pointing at a red head with spiky hair. His name and how he looked seemed familiar. I looked at the reason seeing a shocked look on his face. I just sat down and payed attention to Mr. Aizawa's lesson.

~ Skip To Lunch~

The bell just rang. "Kana stay for 5 minutes after everyone leaves", Mr. Aizawa said. I waited till everyone left and then went to him in the front of the classroom. "Did your parents tell you about the dorms application?", He asked. " Uh. . .yes actually my things are being moved today," I responded. " What about your Hero costume and Hero Name?", Mr.Aizawa asked again. " Yeah, I sent it in last night", I responded. " Then you should be getting your costume soon. You will also have to attend extra classes once a week with a 2nd year to assist. Enjoy your lunch", He replied. I left quietly.

I finally found the cafeteria after 15 minutes of getting lost. The food in the cafeteria looked good. I got some food and then stopped dead in my tracks realizing that I haven't made a single friend in my new class. I saw Kirishima sitting in the corner table with another boy from class named Bakugo. I heard he has a short temper. But Kirishima seemed like a good person and those two got along really well. I walked near them nervously. "H-hey, I am the new student in your class, I am pretty sure you already know...uh... W-well I was thinking if y-you g-guys mind if I sat with you t-two for lunch t-today...uh." I tried to say without stuttering and failed miserably, so I tried to avoid eye contact. 

"No", was all I heard from the red- head before the 2 walked away. I felt like Kirishima doesn't like me because when I looked at him he gave me a cold look and turned away. What have I done wrong? I saw him talking with his friend Bakugo while they walked away. "Kirishima what was that ?" Bakugo whispered and asked Kirishima while they walked away, without emotion. I couldn't hear his response but I was pretty sure he didn't respond.

I simply just turned away and sat down on the chair. I was the new student in class and I was lonely and had to sit by myself. "Uh....hey you are the new student in class, Kana right? My name is Uraraka!", The girl named Uraraka came up to my table and lended me a hand. I took it. "Y-yeah n-n-nice to m-meet you.." I nervously said. (I get nervous easily) "Well, you seem like a nice girl and you look a little lonely here...so, do you want to come and sit with me and my friends?" Uraraka asked me. "I-I'd love to!" I said excitingly.

Uraraka led me to a table with a 5 other students. "Hey guys you know the new student, Kana. She is a bit lonely so lets welcome her and she is going to be sitting with us today", Uraraka said cheerfully. A boy near my height with messy green hair got up from his chair and lended me a hand. "Nice to meet you, Kana. I am Midoriya, but you could call me Deku. I hope we can become friends", Deku said smiling. (Smol little boiiiiii)

After that I met Asui, Todoroki, and Iida(who seemed to be the class president and has a habit of moving his hands in weird motions when he is talking)I was happy to be with the little group, so I forgot to eat. The bell ring and I was then hit by realization that I didn't eat anything today. "Oh no! Ugh... What is wrong with me? How did I forget to eat?", I muttered to myself frustrated, although it was loud enough for someone to hear. "Uh...Kana.... are you okay?",Uraraka asked me with a worried expression. "Uh......Y-yeah. I am okay, just a bit tired that's all", I responded with a smile.

~ After Lunch ~

When I got to class I saw a case with my hero costume and a long thick bag with some swords.(Yes, I know SWORDS! Well I go to Kendo and Fencing classes, and I have been going since I was 4. I practically mastered it! My kendo and fencing teachers sent a note to the school about my quirk and my experiences so I get to use actual swords!) 

Mr.Aizawa walked into class and I took a seat. "Students, today you all would be in your costumes and the class will be splitting into pairs and battling other pairs. The loser team will get extra classes. Understood?", Mr. Aizawa told us the objective of hero training for today. Soon we were at a bare city looking area that was designed for training. Mr. Aizawa split us into pairs and I was disappointed to get my partner. But I saw Bakugo even more frustrated because he had to partner with Deku. I ship it! ( Yes, I know I just came to the school and today is my first day. But come on they are so cute!!!!! ) 

I had to work with Kirishima. I don't mind working with him but he seems to hate me. I got dressed in my hero costume and saw Kirishima walking past. " Uh....h-hey Kirishima, I-I guess w-we are working toge-", I was about to finish, but I was interrupted. " Don't talk to me unless it is urgent. Only for today since we were paired up we will just work together. I don't like you, and I am sure you got it already", Kirishima said looking at me with a frown. He looked and sounded so different than how I saw him with his friends. I don't understand.

" Why? What did I do? Why are you mad at me? What have I done?", I said frustrated. Good thing no one was around or too close to hear our conversation. "Ha, you are so clueless. Do you have amnesia or something", He responded with a mean smirk. I was about to question him until Mr. Aizawa called us up to begin our battle with Ashido and Tokayami. " Kana, be careful with the weapons. I don't think you should use them, for now, since you are going against your classmates", Mr.Aizawa said. "Wha-", I asked  but again was cut off. "Just use this for now", He said and gave me a wip. So long beautiful swords. T-T. 

The whistle blew and Ashido and Tokoyami started charging at Kirishima and me. Kirishima's skin turned as hard as a rock and he tried to hit Tokayami. Ashido was shooting out acid. I tried my best to dodge her attacks. "Wow! Impressive!", she said looking surprised, but not stopping. I paused time. When I pause time it feels like I am in my own realm, where I can do whatever I want. But this time I felt like fainting and passing out. I should have eaten something. That ment I can't use my quirk too much. I ran a few yards behind Ashido and hit her with my wip and unpaused time. Then I pulled her. She blinked in surprise. For a quick second I couldn't remember anything. 

Oh no. Oh no. I couldn't remember anything. My mind was blank. But I do remember the car speeding towards my way and me being the idiot couldn't do anything but freeze in fear.

I got my conscious back, and felt a bit dizzy. Ashido must have noticed be cause she pulled away from my grasp and now free and ready to battle. She looked determined. I used my wip and charged after her. She blasted acid eventually hitting my wip and melting it. Uh oh. I had to figure out a plan. 

I tried to do actual combat with her, but I decided to go a bit easy on her. I tried to go close to her dodging her acid sprays. Although I did get a bit burned. I kicked her a bit softer than usual. She fell back, and I tackled her, because she started to move. I paused time again. I used the remaining piece of the wip and tried to quickly tie Ashido's hands or feet. After 5 minutes or so I unpaused time satisfied with the knots. Ashido was struggling to move. And then the whistle blew. Time is up. I tried to stand and move, it was hard and every step I took pain surged through me. I saw that Kirishima was up and so was Tokayami, so I guessed that they had a tie. On the other hand, I actually got something done. I am happy. "Kana?!", was the last thing I heard Kirishima yell before he ran towards me and darkness consumed me.

( I know the story is really confusing and weird, but to be honest I am inexperienced. And I am braindead. Next chapter is when Akushu and Riko comes in. Up above is a picture of Kana's hero costume! I am not the best drawer, but I hope everyone gets the layout of her costume! Till next time! )