I

A/N: This is a slow built story, with a well planned story-arch so some parts may seem confusing at the beginning. Do not worry, all explanations will come in its due time.. I'm trying to make it as raw and realistic as possible. Do not expect perfect characters. Do not expect cute fluffy romance (right away), for this is a thriller, and a tense one at it. 

 Check out the first episode on YT, link in my profile, for a different experience!

*Y/N's POV*

With a swift gesture of your hand, you open the transparent door that connects the mainhall to one of the meeting rooms of Kim Entertainment, weaving a suffering pant out of your lungs, a black briefcase tightly pressed against your chest.

Being late to work is something you are well-accquainted with, by now, and - even though that is one of the biggest connections to your name - no matter how much you try to change that nasty little habit of yours, you still managed to pull this stunt for the second time, this week.

Namjoon - the owner of the name that gives face to the business - shares a look with you, his hands crossed together over the top of the table, a sorrow impatient expression weighting on his face, adding years to his usually reviting skin.

You walk around the oak polished table, black leathered chairs meticulously arranged alongside it and, with a thump, your briefcase is rested on the table, you quietly taking your seat.

All you know is that you're signing a new person to the company.

Now, you know well how these sort of meetings usually go. You've been working there for nearly five years.

However, this is far from what you wanted to do.

Most of your life was spent in dance school, bruises regular on the plant of your feet; blood, sweat and tears a recurrent phenomenon in your being. You always knew it was a rough field, that few would have a shot to fully live by it, but that never took your hopes away.

Yet, this is where you ended: away from the spotlight, stuck in the backstage, a mere choreographer in her mid-twenties, not really hoping for a lucky break in the industry of entertainment.

As your breathing comes to a steady silent state, you finally bring yourself to take a look around the table, remembering you had noticed a silhouette other than Namjoon's, when entering the room.

Of course, you firstly glance over at your boss, him seated by the head of the table, that same expression still stampled on his face, a slight shake of his head reenforcing his disapproval.

NAMJOON:

"You finally decided to join us!" You decide to ignore the condescending tone, proceeding to remove a notebook and a pen from the briefcase, simply answering back with a silent smile. He tilts his head to his side, your eyes moving along with it, landing on another man. "This is Jung Hoseok: representative of our next asset."

A small flashes across the man's face, his dyed hair taking some attention to it, orange not being an usual color to be on one's hair. But he seemed to pull it off effortlessly.

Y/N:

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jung. I apologize for the time, I'm usually more ponctual."