VII

*Y/N's POV*

???:

"So, that's when I—" You daze off as your coworker keeps on blabbing on, your eyes moving to your phone.

The time takes you by surprise.

Y/N:

"Shit! I'm late. I have a dance practice, right now, I gotta go! But, be sure, you'll have to finish that doughnut story some other day." You quickly say, while pacing backwards, him giving you a short nod, smiling.

MARY:

"Are we still getting that coffee, after work?" Another choreographer, and the closest friend you made at work, asks while adjusting her round glasses that are tipping to the edge of her nose.

You nod, sending her a quick smile.

???:

"What is she, your personal bitch?"

A voice you instantly recognize sneers, loudly, getting your attention. You drift your eyes to the source of the voice, finding Namjoon and Jimin talking, both their postures tense, standing close to each other.

You can't help but snort a chuckle.

Of course! Jimin is already causing problems around...

It's no big news, if you're honest. You are starting to realize Jimin is arrogant to pretty much everyone, excluding the woman he decides to play with.

And, even then, it will be a lucky break.

You don't have much time to think of that, for you see Namjoon narrowing his eyes, angry, and you halt. You're worried, so that's why you stop. If Namjoon loses his cool, someone needs to step in. Jimin is, ultimately, dangerous and Namjoon doesn't know that.

You're about to do something and separate them when Jimin speaks again.

JIMIN:

"As long as she doesn't bother me, I won't cause you any problems." He says, nonchalant. "I don't care about Y/N, anyway."

Now, you're the angry one, bile rising from your stomach.

You rush past him, cursing under your breath and give him a glare. You can see his eyes landing on you, his expression subtly changing.

Namjoon's voice echoes through the hallway.

NAMJOON:

"Y/N, wait."

You look over your shoulder, your hands made into fists, you trying your best to keep your posture, yet an aggressive glare still conquering your eyes.

Y/N:

"Not now."