IX

At last, you find your legs to be stable enough for you to return to your table.

Everyone seems oblivious of what happened to you so, with a deep breath, you sit back down on your seat.

Jin gives you a concerned frown.

JIN:

"Y/N, are you okay? You look... A bit pale."

You nod, your hand instantly reaching for your glass, needing something to easy your uneasiness. Your eyes betray you, drifting back to Jimin's table. He's looking at you, his gaze deep, penetrating. As you swallow, he grins, teasing you by showing his perfectly whitened teeth.

Then, he mimics a bite and you jolt your head around, staring at the table in front of you. Your heart is pounding inside your chest, and you can still feel your legs slightly numb, ready to give up on you, at any moment, if you try to get up, anytime soon.

MARY:

"Are you sure you're okay?" She rests a hand on your shoulder and you retract, unexpecting the sudden touch.

You whole body is still on alert, Jimin's laughter reaching all the way from his table to your ears, taunting you.

Y/N:

"I'm fine. I must have eaten something bad, that's all."

Yeah, right!

To break you from that loop, your phone goes off.

Jungkook: Y/N

Jungkook: You still at the party?

Y/N: Yeah.

Y/N: Why?

Jungkook: I just found myself to be extremely hungry.

Jungkook: But I have nothing at home, and I don't really want to leave home alone.

Jungkook: There's this place that is open until 2am...

Y/N: Is that an invitation?

Jungkook: It could be...

Jungkook: Are you staying there much longer?

Y/N: Not anymore...

Y/N: Please, be my savior and rescue me from this hell!

Jungkook: Give me 20 minutes

You smile, putting your phone down.

To your surprise, Jin is chatting with Mary. You decide not to interrupt them. After all, they are meeting each other for the first time, after months of you annoying them with stories of each one.

To ruin whatever remained of your night, Jimin stops in front of your table.

JIMIN:

"Mary... Would you like to join me for a dance?" He reaches his palm out, his eyes, however, resting on you.