X

*Y/N's POV*

Y/N:

"Okay, everyone, we're done for today!"

Everyone sighs, happy to know they'll finally have their well-deserved break. You share a couple of words with one of the girls, telling her which steps she needs to focus her practicing on, and congratulate her on how much she improved since her first day. She thanks you and joins the rest of her group, towels rolled around their necks, hands tiredly wiping the sweat off their foreheads.

A few moments later, the door goes shut, and you're left alone in the middle of the room, hands rested by your waist as you distractively stare at the door.

The silence within the studio gives space for your mind go back to Jimin. It has been a couple of hours since he left with Hoseok but, still, you can't help but feel this knot in the pit of your throat.

Something isn't right.

That Jimin – in this studio, hours before – was not the Jimin you've met all those months before. This one was predatory and unpredictable, while the other was cold and arrogant – in immense pain in the ass, if you're being honest.

Still, if this is what you'll have to put up with from now on, you'd much rather have the cold version of him. At least, you wouldn't constantly feel like he looks at you like you're a tasty snack.

With a grunt, you pick up your towel from the floor and shove it down your practice bag, shaking your hand, frustrated.

You'd much rather have neither.

You're not ready to accept vampires as a reality in your life. You've known about this for quite some time, but the truth is still kicking in, slowly, almost as if you're waking up from a supposedly dream, only to see it's real life.

And, Jimin behaving like this, it only shows you need to stay as far away as possible from this.

You zip your bag shut, swinging it over your shoulder, your hand reaching for the light switch once you near the door to leave.

You'll think about this later. Right now, you have to go home, where your brother waits for you, so you can have a talk about why things are – apparently – awkward.

Great!

You are really starting to feel trapped. Everyone is acting so weirdly around you, that you're starting not knowing what to do.

But, at least, your brother will finally explain you why.

****************

You close the front door behind you, momentarily closing your eyes, content to be back home – the only place you can actually have some peace of mind –, after another day of intense work and less comfortable moments.

From the living room, you can hear your brother talking with Jin, so you pace forward, letting you practice bag slide off your arm to the ground, leaning against the doorframe as you find both deep on a scrip, serious expression painting both their faces.

TAEHYUNG:

"You know that I can't do that!" He growls, his voice deeper than usual, tilting his head while starting at Jin.