dating ??

Natsu pov

When I enter the guild my eyes widens because I saw Gray and Lucy Holding hands smiling sweetly at each other. It made my heart broke the guild was silent . I saw juvia In corner of the guild staring at the floor coldly . But I thought Gray loves juvia because we confess at each other whose our love one's . I was furious but I felt happy's paw on my right shoulder . He nod his head I nod back I enter the guild then the guild was loud again I sit on Gajeel,Juvia and Levy's table . Happy goes to the exceeds table. I greeted them . They greeted me back . I was still furious but I hide it . I also saw juvia was furious she keep it to good thing erza was not here because maybe he could kill Gray . Juvia stand up her bangs covering her eyes she grabbeds my hand and sprinted outside. "Let it all out" she said . I look at her and I took all of my magic limiters . And so did juvia

Guild pov

That power that much power thought master makrov

So Much magic power it beats the four emperors the whole guild thought

Juvia and Natsu pov

Those limiters is heck itchy ." Water slicer/fire dragons roar "I attacked. The trees was cut down and burned on to crisp the Haft of the forest was damaged because of our attack . After that i wear all of my limiters again.

Master Makarov pov

"Master master! the haft of the magnolia forest was damaged and I think its about the power I felt earlier!" Max said with worrynes on his eyes . "I'm afraid there's someone's trying to attack again". Laki said . Wrong laki "not someone I saw there are two people on the forest and they have a lot of limiters the one was a boy and his magic is fire and the one is a girl her magic was water" said Max.

I found a perfect pair to do the job now thought master Makarov . The sayings are true you could not hide your secrets forever thought master Makarov

"Let's just wait if they attack us" I said

"but master--"

" no buts" I said

Normal pov

After that the guild doors open all of them attacked the people who opened the door it makes a dust when the dust was cleared . It revealed natsu and juvia in the front of them was barrier made of water. It was Juvia's water magic Natsu was beside her his arms crossed in his chest he's glaring ice cold daggers at them . Juvia was just standing beside him her right hand was handling the water barrier spell . She was also glaring at them coldly . in the middle of them was Erza giving them a death glare . "You! all of you why did you attacked us!" Erza roared . "Uh we were so sorry erza we just thought that you,Juvia and and Natsu was an opponent so we attacked you" Lucy said waving her hands wildly then her right touched the barrier accidently . She screamed in pain juvia unspelled the barrier . Erza run to Lucy and take her right hand . Her right hand was bleeding Gray was behind her . Nastu and juvia just stand their emotionless . Wendy healed Lucy's hand . The bleeding imediatley stopped. They look at Natsu and Juvia. "The barrier how did it" asked Gray shock . "That water barrier was made of water slicer that's why Lucy's hand was bleeding" answered Natsu. "Wow since when you know it flame brain "Gray said "yah stripper is right this time your smart. Then later on you'd be dumb then and so on "said Gajeel." Let me remind you Two sometimes dumb people can become smart then smart people can become dumb" Natsu said with an icy cold glare . The tree was giving each other dirty glare . Natsu is serious this fight is not the others fight maybe he could kill Gajeel and Gray Juvia thought.
Juvia holds natsu's hand giving him a sign to calm down. When Natsu felt her hand he immediately . Juvia unhold Natsu's hand they both sit in a table . Gray and gajeel was just stood there frozen the image of Natsu's glare and when juvia hold his hand played over and over again on their mind . They both stood up and run towards on Natsu but Juvia gave a sign on Erza . Erza grabbed both of their heads and bang it together Lucy was just staring at Natsu " Weaklings "muttered Nastu  "They're not weak were just stronger than them "Juvia whispered. "Yah what ever" . Natsu said.

~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~

Hey guys so this chapter is dedicated to maddiecute247 user
Thank for your support😊😃😄
And shout out✨👏