oh great

Juvia pov

Just then master came out bitting his lip?." Why is he bitting his lip?" "I don't know" someone said in my head. "Jellal shut up and don't read my mind" I said telepathicly jellal just pouted . C-C-children master said with a cracky voice?. Yes master/gramps said Natsu and Jellal in Unison . I just nod. G-g-good bye master said finaly letting his tears falls out of his eyes then he tackled us in the ground and hugged us togheter ..using his magic....Well.....more ....like ..... squish us to death . What the fudge gramps?!! Screamed Natsu . While Jellal has a purple face. The hell let us go gramps we will die in your fucking arms and we haven't do the mission and you're gonna kill us!!!!!!!!!! I screamed then he let us go still "crying" . Weak I said . Crying is not a weakness child it lets you go free if you're heart contains burden it will lessen it said Gramps wiping his tears then put his index finger on the air .Yah what ever old geizer see you when I see I said in monotone voice. Bye gramps see you in years or maybe months?1 said Natsu his Last statement was In a unsured voice. Ok master we'll see you safe and maybe taller ? Said Jellal trying not to laugh about his good bye to master or should I say "insult" while Natsu was trying not to laugh in Jellals statement. Ok master we'll see you and we're definitely stronger than before said Natsu while showing his fairytail guild Mark.Then jellal showed his fairytail guild Mark(just imagine it) .I just nod and showed my fairytail guild Mark proudly.
Then a bright white light strike us then when the light is gone were on the magic council special mages assassins room . And surprisingly we already wearing our gears . I presume you know the rules how to be a assassin mage "Raven Siren"(Juvia) . Yes Miktoy(my oc ) I said with sarcasm and a teasing smirk. While he just glared at me. Pffttt.!!! You're name is miktoy HaHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!! just then Natsu burst in a laughing monster . And of course I laugh along with that pinkie idiot . Respect , give him "RESPECT" fire. Dragon and Raven Siren Jellal said emphasizing the word "REPECT" and growled at us. Just then miktoy sigh I'm glad  someone finally understands me Miktoy said with a sigh of relief .You may call me Blue Prince jellal said. And of course me the most powerful on this team.Fire Dragon! Natsu boasted .Ok said Miktoy akwardly. ' COUGH ' 'COUGH' Miktoy faked cough.Ok Raven Siren tell them the rules.
Yah whatever I said and rolled my Eyes at Miktoy. Don't you roll your eyes on me you bratty girl. So what aren't you still a teen aged I said in monotone and bored voice .Oh yeah I'm a teen Miktoy said while he put his index finger on his chin. Yah you dumb headed psycho I said in montone voice . I am not 'DUMB' you useless water vapor Miktoy said with a tick Mark .Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Natsu said in background. While jellal was face palming at Natsu .sorry but I'm not going to argue with you I said then he cutt me off .why scared you weakling he said with a smirk . HAHAHAHHAHHAH I CANT BELIVE IT YOU'RE SCARED JUVIA !!!! Said Natsu while laughing . Then jellal put his hand on Natsu stopping Natsu's laugh. You didn't let her finish Fire Dragon(Natsu ) said jellal . Oh yeah you're right blue said Natsu and stopped laughing. "Wow jellal is in to this fight too" I thought . Because I can't spend my time to a fucking useless ,bastard ,jerk , ashole like you so go die in hell you fucking bitch. I continue (lol sorry for the swearing guys) then Miktoy burst in to tears and said just tell them the rules.
Then Natsu laugh at miktoy  . Then slay!! Said jellal

Ok here's the rules I said in monotone voice

Ok this is the most important

1. Don't use you're magic to assissnate

2.don't give them mercy unless it's something

3. Don't trust the people that you''re going to assassinate

This is the the most and important rule

4. Don't tell. Them you're true names and don't leave evidences

Ok that all the rules I said. Why don't use magic to kill criminals ? Asked Natsu. Simple Because you don't want to stain you're magic don't you I said understood said jellal  . Huh? Said Natsu. You'll understand soon jellal said.
Ok for you're first mission said Miktoy all recovered then glared at me I just shrugged it. Then Miktoy press something Then a blue screen appears .

Blue screen: for you're first mission you have too bring back Toose Val back into the magic council again .

Then the blue screen dissapeard in the thin air .wait ...what!!!!! I successfully returned that old damn pervert I yell at Miktoy .

Well you see it's my fault if you finish this mission I tell you what happens. And by the way .

You know Toose Val is a old damn pervert right . Jellal and Miktoy said in unison with a playfully smirks plastered on their faces .

Yeah.... me and natsu said in unison. Since you're the only girl here on the team you'll gonna do the main part said Miktoy with a smirk .And revenge is finally mine he continued.

Oh no...no no no no!!! You wouldn't dare I said with a glare. What do you mean 'Main part' asked Natsu. Idiot we yelled in unison.

Hey!!!! Just spill it Natsu whined. We mean she's going to seduce that googie Val or whatever his name was jellal said .

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I screamed dramatically and knee yell dramatically .

While they're was just laughing at me .

__________

Hey guys author here sorry for the long update guys .

And rainwomen12 here's your request

And please follow this people
guys

lil_blue_ice_maiden maddiecute247 rainwomen12 Holly_Bunny14 Hildegradine
Leviathan72025

And btw When is the sequel comming out of you're gruvia storyHildegradine