it's time to go

Jellal pov
-3:00am-

I packed my things on my magic bag that can contain anything but this back is not going to be heavy.because my bag is a magic bag.after that I took a shower. The water hit my skin I shivered because of the water .maybe Juvia is sad or maybe?. Well who couldn't be sad when you're leaving you're family behind . I do feel the same way though because I'm going to leave My strawberry again . And I'm so stupid because I rejected her kiss by saying that I had a fake 'fiance' I wish I could go back into that time when we were suppose to kiss .because I Love her.  But I pushed her away .I'm such a idiot but I'm happy because we're in good terms even though I rejected her kiss.I took my shampoo and squeeze it into my hand. After that I put my shampoo in my azzure blue hair.and I'm wondering how Meredy is doing but I shouldn't be because I left her in good hands .I massage my hair to distribute the shampoo on my hair .after that I got my soap and put it on my body. I wash my azzure blue hair and wash my body . I wear my clothes . And comb my hair . I got out of my house i mean 'our' house . After that I go to fairy tail I saw Juvia and Natsu on the second floor Natsu was just smirking I saw excitement in his eyes while Juvia she has no emotions .wonder why she'd become emotionless?. I got upstairs . Hey! Guys so what's up!? I greeted them. Nothing much just ready leave this roudy and loud guild .Said Natsu I sweat dropped 😓. You know Natsu you're the one who make this guild loud and roudy I said with a sweat dropped .Juvia just. Nod .Hey elf man is much more noisy than me whined Natsu . You know Natsu if you want to be a professional Assassin you'll have to be quiet as a mouse I said .hmpp Natsu make a sound and pout.

———————————————————————

Sorry short chapter guys 😶😔
Please follow this people
evelynships Hildegradine Holly_Bunny LeahM71 starnightZx -Bunny_Girl- cool-kit-kat Leviathan72025 maddiecute247