‧₊˚Taekook||I A Monstwr||Pt.1‧₊˚

Requested by BangtannnShips I hope you enjoy!! The second part will be up soon it got a little long so I will do a part 2.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Warning:
Anger issues and a little blood are mentioned/suggested in this. Please don't read if your uncomfortable with this kind of thing. Thank you.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today Hoseok was coming over. Yoongi needed to do some work and Jimin too. Jungkook said that he didn't mind looking after Hoseok, him and Taehyung could have a play date.

Taehyung always got a little nervous when people came round for a play date. Especially his friends. With his old caregiver there was abusive towards Taehyung, Jungkook was the first to notice Taehyung's behaviour and when he was fully sure he saved Taehyung from him.

The thing was when Taehyung is in little space, he picked up on the anger of his old caregiver and Taehyung gets like that. Jungkook reinsured Taehyung saying that everything was going to be alright. 

It was about one in the afternoon when Yoongi and Jimin dropped off Hoseok at their house. Jungkook told them to go play and he'd make them a snack.

"Cwme On TaeTae Let's plwy" Hoseok giggled happily and Taehyung nodded.

They ran off to Taehyung's little room and started playing with his toys. Jungkook brought them a snack and drink in but left it on the side so nothing fell over. Then he left them to play and went downstairs.

He put the TV on and started watching catch up episodes of a few series he's missed. He got comfy on the sofa and adjusted the volume on the TV so that he could also hear the two littles upstairs.

As they were playing Taehyung started to get angry because Hoseok didn't play the Staley line like he wanted it to be. Hoseok could see that Taehyung was getting annoyed.

"TweTwe what wrong?" Hobi asked looking at Taehyung.

"YOUR DO IT WROMG!" Taehyung slightly shouted standing up.

"No Hobi playing lwke Hobi want to plwy it" Hoseok pouted and Taehyung pushes him over making Hoseok cry.

Then he slapped and punch Hoseok's face.

"JUNGKWOKIE HWLP MW PWAES" Hoseok shouted crying.

This immediately Jungkook's attention and ran up stairs seeing Taehyung hurting Hoseok.

"TAEHYUNG GET OFF HIM NOW" Jungkook shouted and separated them from each other.

Jungkook pulled Hoseok into a hug while he cried in his shoulder. Taehyung looked at what he did and just stared at his hands.

"Hey baby it's okay-" Jungkook said in a soft voice motioning for Taehyung to come and hug him as well but got cut off by the little.

"No! TaeTae howible pwerson, I-I a monstwr" Taehyung cried and then ran out the room.

Jungkook tried calling him but thought it was best if he calmed down a bit. Jungkook looked at Hobi seeing that his nose was bleeding.